Please read this showmasters its what alot of the fans are asking for

kruegerfan

I love horror and of course would be interested in some of these.

The main problem is - and this is the case with horror guests in general - is that they do so many American cons because it's far more cost effective to have them along. Getting fly-over guests here means flights, hotels etc, and so SM and other organisers have to weigh up whether they're going to make a loss on them or not. So that's why we don't get nearly as many as they do in America.

Robert does a lot because he's constantly popular, but I can see why it wouldn't be possible to have some of the others over.

I guess we'll see but it's why there's no dedicated Horror convention etc :) but best of luck with it!

I think you are probably right in the main, but if you think back to someting like the Lost Boys reunion, whilst people may have come mainly for the Corey's they picked up autos of the other cast to add to posters, DVDs etc, so whilst some of these guests wouldn't necessarily work on their own, if they were there as part of a reunion for a series or film, people are more likely to get them as well. It's good to know so many of them are keen to come and see us.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

wow, I'm surprised that Richard E Grant has responded and said he's never been asked - that is crazy Showmasters, get on it!!

Quite possible his agent was asked and declined on his behalf, or at least quoted a fee too high to take seriously.

Mike Perez just asked me to contact showmasters and give you his email address, he looks after some of the nightmare cast and wants to help set up a nightmare reunion in the UK this was what he just said to me

"Tell these folks to contact me, and I will make it happen michael@mp-ent.com"

Will you please just contact him and see what happens even if this is for next year please try😊

• Like 2

Mike Perez just asked me to contact showmasters and give you his email address, he looks after some of the nightmare cast and wants to help set up a nightmare reunion in the UK this was what he just said to me

Will you please just contact him and see what happens even if this is for next year please try😊

come on!! Needs to happen Edited by malky

Will you please just contact him and see what happens even if this is for next year please try

He really needs to contact the office directly. No guarantee that his email address will be seen on here.

Pretty sure with warning a lot of people would show up to a horror con in the UK! The guests want to come! If showmasters can't at least arrange a horror con, then surely they should still at least invite some of the guests along :D

I love the horror guests that get invite along each time as I know many others do as well.