meeting Corin at C5

surfy_sah

so who is going to be meeting him at c5?! and who met him at c3 and is going to meet him again?! :(

just read a link from PIGELT - thanks! - to a Corin c3 report, the poor guy hadn't had jaffacakes before!!!!!! :(:(:o may have to buy a packet along with a banana espesh now!!! :(

Luv sah xx

(who's hoping that random new topics will entice SG fans to come back and post in this section?!?!)

:o:o he hadnt had jaffa cakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i didnt meet him at c3...and probably wont at c5 :blush: i do like stargate tho so i dunno why i wont really ;) wouldnt know what to say and cant afford an auto i guess....if someone meets him that im with i might tag along :lol:

hmmmm...i'm quite tempted to....i migt make LOTR Fan go meet him and take me...im sure she loves stargate......

the proof of him being good was that i didnt hate him for replacing daniel! i was sooooooooooo not happy about daniel going....but then i liked jonas....and then they went and changed it AGAIN!!!! ive not seen many of the newer ones tho...

*makes note to annoy lotr fan about it* :blink:

hmmmm...i'm quite tempted to....i migt make LOTR Fan go meet him and take me...im sure she loves stargate......

the proof of him being good was that i didnt hate him for replacing daniel! i was sooooooooooo not happy about daniel going....but then i liked jonas....and then they went and changed it AGAIN!!!! ive not seen many of the newer ones tho...

*makes note to annoy lotr fan about it* :D

I'm only going to be there the saturday and sunday but I'll make you go see Corin :D

yey there are people!!! :D

I love the piccies of Jonas and his banana - PLEASE feel free to go to the website all about it which is listed in my signeture :D

wouldn't it be great if SM got photos of Jonas eating a banana to be signed!!!! :o xx

Hi...

Im new here, and C5 will be my first collectormania.

Im going too to meet Corin, as Im a big stargate fan. :unsure: I'll hopefully be meetin him at an event in november too, but couldnt resist going and meetin him at C5 too.

I went to the London Film and Comic con, and wondering if there will be more or less ppl at C5...

Hidi99 :blink:

Corin's the reason I'm going to C5 :)

same here. he's the reason i found out about c5 too so how could i not go see him. his is the only autograph im getting.

hi there Hidi99, c5 is my first too, i can't make that event in november. hopefully i'll c u at c5.

hey sah! :lol:

people don't forget your bannanas! especially u OJB members. :D

I met him at C3 and I have to say he is one of the nicest people I have met, he is such a sweety.

ahhh! i'm sure he was lovely, just like Jonas. :firedevil:

met him at C3 - what warm hands he had

????? i wonder why? :D

oh i can't wait!

i feel such a fool 4 not getting his autograph at c3 = saw him tho - looking very fine indeed. i wont do it again n can i bring a banana - theni can do loadsa corny jokes lol?!! 'can i hold ur banana?' 'thats one big...!' and so on...