Cosplay at CMMK 21

CMMK doesn't get enough attention when it comes to costumes so I decided to start this thread (thought I might have done one already but can't find it or remember if it was for CMMK 20 lol). So guys are you going in cosplay this year to CMMK21? If so and out of interest what are your plans?

I have a few ideas what I'd like to do but it all depends at the moment if I get them all done.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I guess I'll probably recycle one, unless I can get it together to make one of the high-cost ones I'm always planning and never get round to. Definitely will come in cosplay though, it's far easier to throw on a costume than to pick an outfit!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

CMMK doesn't get enough attention when it comes to costumes so I decided to start this thread (thought I might have done one already but can't find it or remember if it was for CMMK 20 lol). So guys are you going in cosplay this year to CMMK21? If so and out of interest what are your plans?

I have a few ideas what I'd like to do but it all depends at the moment if I get them all done.

Woot! You go gurrrrrrllllll! :D

Anyway, my current plans are as follows; Dr John Watson (Sherlock BBC) for the Friday (this is a test run for a group later in the year), Legolas (Lord of the Rings) for the Sat and then Black Widow (Avengers fanart Gown as part of a group with Naurarwen) for Sun.

Looking forward to seeing everyone's costumes :D

• Like 1