2014 gift vouchers are on sale now, with a festive discount!

• Showmasters Admin

Showmasters 2014 gift vouchers are finally here!

And as a special festive treat all gift vouchers are discounted by 10% until Saturday 4th Jan!

£10, £15 and £20 vouchers are now on sale in the online shop and are valid for autographs, entry, photo shoot and talk tickets at any Showmasters Ltd events (for use at the event only).

So if you are looking for last minute stocking fillers, can't wait to start spending your Christmas money early, or simply want to make your bank manager happy by spreading your autograph costs out (and getting a discount into the bargain!) then these vouchers are for you.

Important - Last posting dates:

If you are buying vouchers as Christmas gifts please make sure you order them well before the last posting date, to give us time to process, package and send out your vouchers.

France - 10th December

USA - 13th December

Europe - 14th December

UK - 18th December

We will try to get all orders out in time for the last posting date but last minute orders may be delayed. Orders made after these dates will be posted out early in the New Year.

• Like 1

• Showmasters Admin

But you charge for postage which actually makes it more expensive?

As soon as your total order is more than £30 (£75 in Europe) you're making a saving.

Add a couple of photo shoots in to your order that you were looking at getting anyway and you're laughing.

• 1 month later...

will you be able to use these vouchers online when making purchases for entry tickets, photoshoots and talks or do they have to be used at the event. If so how do you exchange them for the relevant item at the event.

I'm going to doublecheck, but to the best of my knowledge you will have to use them at the event. You just hand them over instead of cash. So basically when you buy photo shoots at the sales table you hand these over instead of cash/card. Same thing when you pay for autographs, only at the autograph table.

Gutted that it wasn't stipulated that the vouchers were only discounted until the end of Jan 3rd (usually when dates are given for stuff like the shop closing it means the end of THAT day, not the one before - at least since specific times stopped being given). I did not have any money available until Friday but was then out and unable to access the computer until late. I have just tried to purchase the tickets at 12:05AM on Jan 4th but they are back to normal price. Really upset and annoyed :(

Edited by Fozziefuzz
  • Like 1

Sorry, if any offer states "discount until 'insert date' " then I would read it as the offer will end the day before, and the full price resumes on the date specified.

If it states "discount until the end of 'insert date' then that would be different.