Any chance of PAMLE ANDERSON or is it out of question?

Arkady

Just wondering - is it possible to invite Pamela Anderson? I remember the first Mike Tyson's appearance at LFCC and how the photo ops were sold in a nick of time. The similar case would be with Pamela Anderson..even with the huge price tag.

Other shows have proved there's a market for high price autos/photo ops. Mark Hamill's auto was like +100 euros and the line was looooooong.So the sky is the limit, I guess.

• Showmasters Admin

As DB said, no one is out of the question for the right price. As long as the figures make sense there's a chance. If a guest wants £40k + flights, can you sell 2000+ items at £25 each or 1000+ items at £50 each? If they want £100K then it starts to get serious.

And he's also correct that the office will not confirm who they have and haven't contacted, if they answer one it'll just become a long list of "Have you asked xxxxxx as well?". Then they spend hours answering forum messages rather than actaully booking the guests.

Yeah she would be a cool guest to meet but pricey for a signature/photo.

just out of interest though, how do the booking guest thing work? i mean do they negotiate having their travel expenses in then their fee and then the autographs they sell on the day too?? just always been interested to know how that side of it works really.

• Moderators

It works differently for different guests. Each guest or their agent agrees how it is going to work for that specific guest with showmasters, and that's the deal. There are probably dozens of different types of arrangements even at a single event. (I don't have any insider knowledge to say this last bit with any weight, just my personal perspective.)