LORD OF THE RINGS!!

mimis

Would you like there to be another lotr guest?  

110 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like there to be another lotr guest?

• Yes (I have very good taste and heaps of common sense)
    • No (I'm being bitter)

Yup! I most definitly would! I'd like as many as possible! But I can still live with the line-up so far.. Don't get me wrong but I think the line-up so far is great.. but well every LOTR fan would want more... a SW fan would want more SW guests :unsure: So of course what LOTR fan is gonna say no! :blink:

FG x X x

I am not going to vote because it would depend upon WHICH guest - personally if it was a toss up between ELIZA DUSHKU and some one rom LotR, ELIZA would def get my vote! :rolleyes: xx

ps-and no I am not a guy!! just a) think Buffy/Angel needs to be represented and :P we have SIX stars from LotR already, asking for more is just being greedy!!!! Buffy/Angel fans would be chuffed to bits with just ONE star!!! xx

Hmmm interesting suggestion!!!!

I reckon you could be right about not having another guest - who knows????

It would be good to find out one way or the other soon though!

Suspense - eek!!!!!

Oh well, I'm sure SM are doing the best they can. Bless their little cotton socks!

(oh dear, I'm getting tired as well LOL)

I think you might be right, Samwise. They are leaving it rather late if there is a 'major' LOTRs guest still to be annouced.

I hope we get at least one more LOTRs guest. Just one will do. But I'm still looking forward to meeting Harry, Craig and Brad :)

I dunno. In my dreams they've got a real biggy lined up and they're leaving it as late as possible so it doesn't attract too much attention and cause havoc like the hobbits did at C4 :blink: Well, I did say it was in my dreams :wub::wub:

they've got a real biggy lined up and they're leaving it as late as possible so it doesn't attract too much attention and cause havoc like the hobbits did at C4

This could be true . ....I mean look at what happened at LFACC, they announced big guests early on i.e. Val Kilmer and he pulled out the week before along with a few others ....By leaving it late to announce the final few they are avoiding the risk of cancellations and also trying to keep the havoc that a big guest would bring to a minimum.

Just a thought,

the_grapher :blink:

That would depend, I don't like Lord of the Rings but I did love the soap Shortland Street in which a number of the actors have appeared! So I'm going to see Craig Parker because he was Guy Warner not because of LOTR :) If they got Morton Csokas I'd be happy :)

they've got a real biggy lined up and they're leaving it as late as possible so it doesn't attract too much attention

Oh God I hope so!! I'm so gonna be hanging onto that idea now!! :S anxiety!!!!!!!!!!!!! xxx