Photo Op Payment Error

Ok, so I had an email saying payment for one of my tickets wouldn't process (I can't review what I input but I guess it's my fault). From looking at my bank account, my Lena Headey shoot didn't get processed.

My email states the following

'When you arrive please join the correct queue (pre-booked ticket queue if your order included entry or pay on day if you don't have admission tickets) and enter the building as normal. Once inside you will be directed to the Information desk (just inside the door) where you can collect your order. Please bring your order confirmation or your order / customer number if possible. Payment can be made by cash, credit or debit card.'

I'm a Gold Pass member, so will this mean I am 'pre-booked ticket queue' ? Am I going to have to wait long at the information desk with non-gold pass customers or what? I'll be getting to the venue around 8.20 to get inside as the venue opens (or just before).

Have to say I'm a little annoyed how I made the order 3rd June only to be told now it didn't process. The email didn't even state which ticket this is for.

Thanks for any help on this.

• Moderators

As gold pass holders get to enter the hall slightly before doors open to everyone else, you won't be waiting long at the info desk.

So the Info Desk will be open once Gold Pass members are let in?

It should be, yes.

Quick question would this work for my entry ticket. It didn't process, but I've got the order/customer number printed. Can I bring that and pay at the info desk?

The info desk is inside. The e-mail you got should have contained detailed instructions on how to proceed. I am afraid I do not know the exact wording.

• Moderators

I'm awaiting a few tickets to and I have just had this email tonight, also can anyone advise on this one, I ordered 4shoots Dave Prowse, Peter Mayhew, Ray Park and Kristanna Loken these tickets showed up minus Kristanna Loken HELP!!!

I'm awaiting a few tickets to and I have just had this email tonight, also can anyone advise on this one, I ordered 4shoots Dave Prowse, Peter Mayhew, Ray Park and Kristanna Loken these tickets showed up minus Kristanna Loken HELP!!!

E-Mail me with your name and order number please. I am trying to compile a list of problem cases to forward on to Mara and Gemma.

Was Kristanna a separate order?

I'm gold pass too so I was hoping to get in early and sort everything. But really I need SM to get back to me cause I've no idea what order they are talking about

E-Mail me the order number and your name and I'll try to find out.

Thanks QS, email sent :)

Ok, so I had an email saying payment for one of my tickets wouldn't process (I can't review what I input but I guess it's my fault). From looking at my bank account, my Lena Headey shoot didn't get processed.

My email states the following

'When you arrive please join the correct queue (pre-booked ticket queue if your order included entry or pay on day if you don't have admission tickets) and enter the building as normal. Once inside you will be directed to the Information desk (just inside the door) where you can collect your order. Please bring your order confirmation or your order / customer number if possible. Payment can be made by cash, credit or debit card.'

I'm a Gold Pass member, so will this mean I am 'pre-booked ticket queue' ? Am I going to have to wait long at the information desk with non-gold pass customers or what? I'll be getting to the venue around 8.20 to get inside as the venue opens (or just before).

Have to say I'm a little annoyed how I made the order 3rd June only to be told now it didn't process. The email didn't even state which ticket this is for.

Thanks for any help on this.

least you got an email I just had to send them an email asking why payment has not been taken and all i got in return was

Sorry to say that unfortunately your credit card details were rejected and therefore we have been unable to process your order. You will need to purchase your tickets at the show.

so upset right now, I hope my photo with Norman and Hoff and KITT don't sell out. No answer to weather myself and my friends can join the prebooked tickets side or if i have to que up on the longer side. And buy my tickets on the day so I have to join a long que to buy photos i had already thought i brought. there are no issues with my card, everything was put in correctly and there is plently of money on it to pay for all I ordred! I can deal with having to pay on the day But I just don't really want to have to que for ages to get photos already tried to buy.

Sorry, this is not as much as an update as I was hoping to provide.

If you got an e-mail and all your payments were taken it was sent in error - this was a bulk e-mail sent to everyone who had orders still in "viewed" status. The records are manually updated and some were not switched to "paid" in accident.

Steve, you'll have an e-mail from me in a bit, Stuart G, you too.

Sorry to say that unfortunately your credit card details were rejected and therefore we have been unable to process your order. You will need to purchase your tickets at the show.

so upset right now, I hope my photo with Norman and Hoff and KITT don't sell out. No answer to weather myself and my friends can join the prebooked tickets side or if i have to que up on the longer side. And buy my tickets on the day so I have to join a long que to buy photos i had already thought i brought. there are no issues with my card, everything was put in correctly and there is plently of money on it to pay for all I ordred! I can deal with having to pay on the day But I just don't really want to have to que for ages to get photos already tried to buy.

I am going to try and follow up for you.

As I explained before, this may simply have been an issue of your bank deciding not to let the charge go through. Someone else posted a while ago Tesco had decided to randomly deny one of the charges.

Sorry, this is not as much as an update as I was hoping to provide.

If you got an e-mail and all your payments were taken it was sent in error - this was a bulk e-mail sent to everyone who had orders still in "viewed" status. The records are manually updated and some were not switched to "paid" in accident.

Steve, you'll have an e-mail from me in a bit, Stuart G, you too.

I am going to try and follow up for you.

As I explained before, this may simply have been an issue of your bank deciding not to let the charge go through. Someone else posted a while ago Tesco had decided to randomly deny one of the charges.

It's more annoying the fact that I ordered the tickets on the Wednesday eve well before the shop closed and I had no contact from showmasters to say the transaction failed. would have been nice to have had an email asking me to call them or something so I could call them and try over the phone. Now on the day I don't have a clue where to get myself and my 2 friends to que and have a small chance of missing out if my photos sell out which is why I pre-ordered them in the 1st place so I didnt risk that and knowing the que would be long as Norman is very popular and thought the hoff and kitt may be to, this is only my 3rd convention! but is my 1st LFCC! I know everyone is busy and works hard. But why didnt an email not get sent to say sorry! if ordered on wed and shop closed on wed and tickets was all sent out on monday. They must have know to contact people, And I have had nothing in my junk or inbox. And the email I got back last night after sending them wasnt really the most fun information filled email to get back and made me feel even more upset.

Edited by damncutebaby

There was a bulk e-mail sent to all that did not have their orders processed, I have a copy of it in hand meanwhile. I honestly do not know why the e-mail didn't make it to you. All I can tell is that it was sent to all attendees who had orders still in "viewed" status.

Regarding the other info you are asking about, I have tried to obtain this for you and will send you an e-mail as soon as I hear back.