Catwoman Pictures? Adrienne Barbeau. (Excuse the newbie type question)

I didn't really want to ask this, but heck I am so I will be.

From what I can tell many people are seeing Adrienne because of her roles in horror films and what have you? (Not being a horror fan I wouldn't know that side of her work) Though I am a complete and utter geek when it comes to all things Catwoman, and so this is what I know her from.

If her work was more towards the horror genre wouldn't that make up for a large majority of the pictures on her table? I do know that last year amidst the X-Files :) 10x8s I did see one from Johnny English in the Gillian Anderson bunker.

I suppose the likelihood of A Catwoman picture amidst a number of other things she has done is minimal(?) But just wondered if its really the horror stuff she's known mostly for- cripes, I'm rambling. But within this mixture of words there is actually a question.

The answer I most expect to hear is, "If in doubt try and see if there's a Catwoman picture available from one of the stalls." or "Yes, she will have a/some Catwoman pictures." or... You're screwed eeek.

• Moderators

There's no way of being able to tell unfortunately. I would certainly expect her more well known roles to be better represented. You really would be better off trying to bring something yourself I think.

• Like 1

If I were you, I would anticipate there being zero catwoman photos (since she isn't actually seen in it). It's also unlikely there will be too many dealers with Batman: The Animated Series merchandise.

It is far more likely that her table will be filled with stills from John Carpenter films and Star Trek.

You must have a DVD cover or something you could bring along as a contingency.

$(KGrHqIOKiQE4RSZG1yLBOGjf8(U0!~~_3.JPG

Edited by Tolkienerd
  • Like 1

And failing that?

Was just curious if there will be a good mixture of 10x8's or if it will be just limited to her horror stuff.

Even for the guests where there is a good mixture very rarely there's been pictures of animated series. The exception being voice actors like Charles Martinet. But if an actor known mainly for different things attends the chances are really slim.

• Like 1

Ahhh, this is what I did anticipate all along, but thought there may have been a slim chance. I've got quite a few dvd covers that I could use and like has been said by both yourself and David its not one of her more prominent roles-

For example I know Rene Auberjonis as being Frasiers mentor- but I know he's been in Star Trek and other stuff that (in Geekdom) is bigger than Frasier, I know I could take along a dvd cover just in case for Adrienne and as big as Earls Court is I dont really plan on scouring all the dealers stalls looking for a 10x8.that may or may not be there.

Smeg! Sometimes my tenacity knows no bounds... But... The Truth Is Out There.

Also, I appreciate all the advice and it has not gone unheard :)

Ahhh, this is what I did anticipate all along, but thought there may have been a slim chance. I've got quite a few dvd covers that I could use and like has been said by both yourself and David its not one of her more prominent roles-

For example I know Rene Auberjonis as being Frasiers mentor- but I know he's been in Star Trek and other stuff that (in Geekdom) is bigger than Frasier, I know I could take along a dvd cover just in case for Adrienne and as big as Earls Court is I dont really plan on scouring all the dealers stalls looking for a 10x8.that may or may not be there.

Smeg! Sometimes my tenacity knows no bounds... But... The Truth Is Out There.

Also, I appreciate all the advice and it has not gone unheard :)

Richard, you can get next day delivery on 10x8 on dscl, if that helps you at all?

• Like 1

When I had the pleasure of meeting Adrienne a few years ago there were no piccys of Catwoman available all was of her scary movies which was a shame cause I too adore the animated Batman but I did take something of my own too get signed I think that's the best plan of attack when you would like a guest to sign something from a lesser known role, all the best x

• Like 1

Cripes oh blimey, I go to beddie byes early and wake up with all these brilliant suggestions :)

Everyone on here has outdone themselves and its muchly appreciated.