Latest Guest Announcements - SEA SHEPHERD CAPTAINS!

• Showmasters Admin

Attending all weekend.

Alex and Peter will be raising money for Sea Shepherd at their stand, so be sure to pop over and see them!

Captain Alex Cornelissen

image-15.jpg

Captain of Sea Shepherd ships including The Steve Irwin, Bob Barker, Robert Hunter and Farley Mowat.

Director of Sea Shepherd Galapagos.

Star of the Animal Planet series 'Whale Wars' which follows daring volunteers from around the world actively defending whales in the Antarctic Whale Sanctuary from a fleet of illegal whaling vessels.

Alex features in may documentaries as First Officer to Captain Paul Watson on board Sea Shepherd ships including: 'Pirate for the Sea', At the Edge Of the World' and 'Eco-Pirate'.

Helped bring the attention of the world to The Cove (Now an Oscar-winning film) by releasing 14 dolphins from Taiji in Japan.

Alex was born in The Netherlands and has spent much of the last few years working on projects actively protecting the Galapagos Islands.

Captain Peter Hammarstedt

peter-hammarstedt.jpg?w=420

Current Ship Operations Director for Sea Shepherd.

Captain of the Sea Shepherd vessel 'Bob Barker'.

Star of the Animal Planet series 'Whale Wars' which follows daring volunteers from around the world actively defending whales in the Antarctic Whale Sanctuary from a fleet of illegal whaling vessels.

Peter features in many documentaries as First and Second Officer to Captain Paul Watson on board Sea Shepherd ships including: 'Pirate for the Sea', At the Edge Of the World' and 'Eco-Pirate'.

Peter is Swedish and spent some of early life in the USA, but can now be found actively promoting ocean conservation worldwide.

• Like 2

• Showmasters Admin

come on EVERYONE get the word out to as many people as you can guys , they are signing for a good cause all money raised go's directly into the great work Sea Shepherd dose for us all.

so everyone lets get the word out and do our bit.

see you all soon

jason

• Like 2

I've got an absolutely packed weekend, but the fact that we have some eco-warriors who work for a fantastic cause is really great to see here so I'm going to do my best to go see them as well. I'm constantly posting animal and conservation related material on Facebook, so for me, this is a really exciting announcement and hopefully an opportunity as well. In that sense, people like these men are doing far more good for conservation than some celebrities ever do or ever will!

• Like 2

I've got an absolutely packed weekend, but the fact that we have some eco-warriors who work for a fantastic cause is really great to see here so I'm going to do my best to go see them as well. I'm constantly posting animal and conservation related material on Facebook, so for me, this is a really exciting announcement and hopefully an opportunity as well. In that sense, people like these men are doing far more good for conservation than some celebrities ever do or ever will!

You are absolutly right. They are the heroes!