helpful advice for your weekend with us :-)

I'd love to attend more than one day, especially as i wanted to book the double photoshoot on sunday, but hotel prices are just crazy!! and most are fully booked :(

Have you checked Abercorn House in Hammersmith? It ain't particularly pretty - and it's a hostel, not a hotel, so don't expect luxury - but I have been told it is cheap and clean, and it's very close to Earls Court. (I'm assuming the two St Christophers hostels which are also close will be sold out.)

so excited to experience my first ever con! im going on the friday to meet Norman Reedus and Sarah Wayne Callies, have booked a photo with both and going to get autographs too :)

Just wanted to ask though, can only people with tickets que? im going with my mum and brother and wondered if they would be allowed to stand in the que with me or is that not allowed?

also i think i read about it before but i cant find where now, but what happens if say both my shoots are at the same time or very close together? same with the autograph times?

thanks!

• Moderators

I'd be highly surprised if Norman and Sarah clashed as they're for the same fanbase really, so don't worry too much.

There's no 'autograph time' as such - once your number is under the one on the board (i.e. if you have 149 you can got 1-150,1-200 etc. Any time after that, but not if it was 1-140) then you're fine.

You pick up a 'virtual queue' ticket at each autograph line with your number. Your mum and brother can pick up one too then queue with you.

Photo shoots are numbered and will probably be called in batches so make sure you're there to hear when yours is called.

• Like 1

Ok thats great news! thanks for getting back to me!

thats cool, i hope my autograph number doesnt get called when im queing for the photoshoots, what would i do if that happened?

Does that mean they can que then its just me that can go forward to meet the guest?

• Moderators

If your number is called when you're at photo shoots is doesn't matter. It's valid any time after. You don't have a specific 'slot'.

It's just the photo shoots that are particular times :)

Yes as long as they have a VQ ticket they can come in the queue and don't have to purchase anything.

thats good! where can you get VQ tickets from? do you need to get one for each que you want to stand in?

sorry for all the questions, but as well as choosing a photo at the desk, can you get your own stuff signed too? i have a couple of my own photos i would like signing and a small gift to give to both guests

• Moderators

Yes there'll be crew at the end of each specific guest queue handing them out :)

The price is per autograph regardless of what you want to get signed. So you'd have to pay per item :) but you don't have to use the photos and can pay for your own stuff instead.