It's really just Entertainment and Media Show renamed London Film and Comic Con Winter which I think makes sense- sticking to having events called Collectormania and LFACC because it's less confusing. EMS and LFACC were really no different so it makes sense to keep it simple...but that's just my opinion and I'm simple lol :clap:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Evening all. Little premature but no harm in asking - will there be/is there a bag storage area?

Thanks

Last time the show was at Olympia the event ran one. SM does not provide bag storage.

That's all I needed. Most big places do :)

• 3 weeks later...

I belong to a Facebook group called Hobnobblers Anonymous, basically we are a group who enjoy biscuits (not just Hobnobs) and try to have amusing conversations. I was hoping to run a little "Hobnob Hunt" in and around Olympia Grand Hall on the weekend of the event. I have already purchased my tickets for both days, and wanted to check if there are any safety considerations? The biscuits will be in transparent bags and secreted in places that will not cause problems for the general public or organisers. Clues to find 18 hidden items each day (8 lots of two standard biscuits, and 8 "golden" biscuits that also contain a quarter of a clue to finding a whole pack of hobnobs) will be posted on the forum as well as our facebook page at midday (or as close to it as I can get). If you could let me know if there are any problems with my plan please let me know.