'Fellowship Of The Forum #2'

Frodos_Girl

As most of you may know there is "Fellowship Of The Fans #1" and we want as many fellowships as possible so we can have little games! :blink: Such as quizzes, banner making contests, poem contests etc.. It's only for a little bit of fun... So those who would like to join then just say which character of the fellowship you'd like to be & then I'll update the list.

Frodo: *~Nell~*

Sam: hobbitslut

Merry: ive_been_hobbited

Pippin: **Little Miss Brandybuck**

Gandalf: Narago

Aragorn: Eogwyn

Boromir: DarkElfUK

Gimli: lovely hobbit

Legolas: Billybird

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

P.S If you'd like to find out more about it check out the "LOTR Romance" & "Fellowship Of The Fans #1" threads.

P.P.S Ignore the other thread I made a mistake with the name.. 2 actually lol! Sorry my brain isn't really into gear :P

Edited by Frodos_Girl

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe rejoooooiiiiiiiiiiice rejooooooooiiiiiice! :o

Helen you need to self mod!!! you can close or delete your own topics by the look of it!

Edited by *~Nell~*

Hey, I'm so so sorry about that. My computer was totally messing up & kept dc me which was bloody annoying. Just got dc right this second again.. grrr.. well I looked at the #1 thread & it said forum so I put it on here.. I would of posted sooner but comp just messing up :angry: I can't delete the other thread, you have to get a mod to do it. So ignore the other thread, just use this one :P

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

It's so-so.. lol I just have to keep restarting it & all that...

Oooh I can't wait till C5 :angel: Elz, D'ya wanna printy thingy..... well the paper that u print out w/e pic you want, then iron it on a t-shirt & the voila! D'ya want me to do it? or d'ya want me to send you the paper?

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

yeh mate thatd be cool! could you do it for me?! if i choose the pic!? what did you do for yours then!?

Well I haven't done mine yet. So it'll be my first time. You get 6 sheets so I think I should be alright. What I'm gonna have is a pic of Elijah/Frodo on the front & with my forum name & then prolly a quote, maybe something like 'I wood do Elijah, wood u?' one of the IWDE quotes :P

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x