'Fellowship Of The Forum #2'

Frodos_Girl

Oohhh cool cool, just read the thread, so I am glad someone is in hear talking about it. ;) Edoras would be really good (and a little different, like you said - hopefully), it's a very descriptive and captivating place. I think it may be a good idea...any things good with me really! Any other ideas?

Thanks for the comments about the pic too, lol glad you liked it! :P Will have to get on with that fellowship photo when I have time!

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oi!! Inos as much as I love you Pippin triplet you are peeking on our poem brainstorming LOL :P

*chases her around the room with an elven fork*

Nah I love you really! You can stay :D

I think Edoras is our best bet on the poem, we will have to see what everyone else thinks though, but we are alone for now so we could get some ideas down ourselves.

Edoras ideas-- describe the building, the surroundings, include the song Eowyn sings in TTT extended version, I could write it down as I watch the DVD also describe the clothes and the horses, the horses names.

Lothlorien ideas-- we could include some elvish from the books, as Tolkien does include a lot of elvish in that chapter, that would be really original. A Lament to Gandalf or something, obviously we would have to work our original poem around it but it could work.

These could be some ideas, if we dont get done for plagarism! ^_^

What are you thinking??

Pippin

xxxx

oooh sorry, my mistake, it wasn't my meaning to peek, really!

I was just wondering what you were all doing ^__^

I'll stay out of here, then..

*hugs*

Edited by inos

All sounds good, I'll put some idea down, when I'm thinking straight....my minds in 4 places at once in the minute...LoL Here...chat..MSN..football..lol

I can see you too Jenny! I wish Jenny was in our fellowship!! She actually comes on!! :P

All sounds good, I'll put some idea down, when I'm thinking straight....my minds in 4 places at once in the minute...LoL Here...chat..MSN..football..lol

I can see you too Jenny! I wish Jenny was in our fellowship!! She actually comes on!! ^_^

Whoops. I've been framed! I swear!

No, sorry, I came on here by mistake cos I saw it'd been updated.

Don't worry i can't write poetry to save me life! :P

Yeaah because we ARE the best fellowship!! Technically tho you are BILL! :P LoL not that you can talk..you can can 'neigh' us some ideas..lol

oh, yes that's true! I'm Bill! hehe, almost forgot.

I'll help you, after all, FOTF#3 isn't complete yet.

Yes!! Inos you are in our fellowship too, thats good I want you in it! You are our Bill! :D Sorry I forgot ^_^

*hugs part-time Bill and full-time Pip*

Will you forgive me?? :P

Ooh sneaky....you will know whats going on in here and in the #3.....you lucky thing you! Lets get brainstorming then all three of us!

Pip xxxxxxxxx

Edited by **Little Miss Brandybuck**

Yes!! Inos you are in our fellowship too, thats good I want you in it! You are our Bill! :D Sorry I forgot ^_^

*hugs part-time Bill and full-time Pip*

Will you forgive me?? :P

Ooh sneaky....you will know whats going on in here and in the #3.....you lucky thing you! Lets get brainstorming then all three of us!

Pip xxxxxxxxx

Sure, I forgive you! I forgot it myself! :P *big Bill-Pip hug*

I've been a little brainstorming today, but it's a poem about Hobbits tough, but maybe you can use something of it..

Hobbits are good, or maybe you could share that one with the 3rd fellowship, so at least they have something? :) Make sure you come onto chat or something today, so we can maybe discuss!! Same for the rest of you *waves sword*

Hobbits are good, or maybe you could share that one with the 3rd fellowship, so at least they have something? :) Make sure you come onto chat or something today, so we can maybe discuss!! Same for the rest of you *waves sword*

*looks scared at sword* :unsure:

I'll come onto the chat tonight, if that's ok with you?

And I'll just keep that hobbit poem for the 3rd fellowship.

*hugs*

Heheh yay, hope to see you on later Inos! :lol: Oh and the sword waving was not at you, don't worry! *hugs* ;) I should prehaps blow my horn of Gondor instead when I want you all to come...it's a lot less threatening!! :D Heheh

That's overly harsh Jen! :lol: Why don't you come on now!! 5 minutes have past and two people are in there! Stay in there!!! *poke* heheh

Well excuse me... :D

Ok sorry.

Well, i was angry and upset and hurt. *sniff*

lol. Ok, I'm on now, but I have to leave at 9. Typical ain't it?

I said I would go on yesterday at 8 but didnt get on til about 10:30!! :lol: I'm not a liar I was unavoidably detained!! :lol:

I will go on again tonight, if I can sneak on without any uruks seeing me.... :D

Oh BTW DE I installed MSN messenger all on my own this morning heehee, I think last night my brain was too confused, what with all the chatzy confusion and all! :lol:

*LMB* xxxxx

Heheh fantastic!! Good on ya installing it all by yourself, I'm well proud of ya!! :D You will have to add me later!

If your head of our poem, we most definetly not loose!! Don't be so negative!! You're part of our fellowship!! :wub: