'Fellowship Of The Forum #2'

Frodos_Girl

DarkElfUK Posted on Apr 4 2004, 07:33 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well it's obviously upto Frodo's Girl, I don't see anything wrong with it, as it's just a bit of fun, but in the end it's down to the will of the council (FG )..heheh. On the other hand, like FG says, you could always wait for the next fellowship and be a better character? Do you really want to be Bill the Pony?  

:help: Oh you lucky one!!Boromir!!Wanna swith? :headscratch:

But i don't think you wanna swith, do you?!

Edited by lovely hobbit

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheh I know i know I'm lucky...can't beleive I got who I wanted. Altho I won't be with you too long if I plan to protect 'Little Ms Brandybuck' and 'I've been Hobbited' from Lurtz and his band of Uruks...heheh! :headscratch: You should be happy you got Gimli! :help::P Heheh

"It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Mordor. Why not use this ring? Long has my father, the Steward of Gondor, kept the forces of Mordor at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept safe. Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy. Let us use it against him".

Heheh I know i know I'm lucky...can't beleive I got who I wanted. Altho I won't be with you too long if I plan to protect 'Little Ms Brandybuck' and 'I've been Hobbited' from Lurtz and his band of Uruks...heheh! ^_^ You should be happy you got Gimli! ^_^:P Heheh

"It is a gift. A gift to the foes of Mordor. Why not use this ring? Long has my father, the Steward of Gondor, kept the forces of Mordor at bay. By the blood of our people are your lands kept safe. Give Gondor the weapon of the enemy. Let us use it against him".

Yay Boromiry-ness!!! Aww how gorgeous does he, actually we, wanna be?

See we're both Boromir, we can love ourselves. Or each other! ;)

Anyway. Enough of that. Pay attention you at the back. Sit up straight and while we're on the subject of Boromir quotes:

I would see the glory of Gondor restored. Have you ever seen it Aragorn? The White tower of Ecthelion, glimmering like a spike of pearl and silver. It's banners caught high in the morning breeze. Have you ever been called home by the clear ringing of silver trumpets?

yeaaaaaaah...lovin' it.

Wait no - I'm not going to give McDonalds free advertising. Damn them for taking a well-used phrase away from me

See we're both Boromir, we can love ourselves. Or each other! :huh:

:( Heheh indeed indeed!! :P *looks at myself in the mirror, hands you a mirror too, stares at you, stares at mirror, stares at sean bean* :D

Oh is 'Boromiry-ness' even a word? ;) heheh I think it should be!

You know the quote you said is one of my faves...*sniff*

Sorry I have to add another one... I can't help but hear my own quotes! ;)

"I ask only for the strength to defend my people. "

and yup, lovin' it too!! ^_^

See we're both Boromir, we can love ourselves. Or each other!  :huh:

:( Heheh indeed indeed!! ;) *looks at myself in the mirror, hands you a mirror too, stares at you, stares at mirror, stares at sean bean* :D

Oh is 'Boromiry-ness' even a word? ;) heheh I think it should be!

You know the quote you said is one of my faves...*sniff*

Sorry I have to add another one... I can't help but hear my own quotes! ^_^

"I ask only for the strength to defend my people. "

and yup, lovin' it too!! ;)

Yay!

I think Boromiry-ness should be in the dictionary.

The whole lotr forum should have it's own dictionary because I just make up words that don't exist.

I love that quote.

And "One does not simply walk into Mordor. Its black gates are guarded by more than just orcs. There is evil there that does not sleep. And the great Eye is ever watchful. It is a barren wasteland. Riddled with fire and ash and dust. The very air you breathe is a poisonous fume. Not with ten thousand men could you do this. It is folly!" which is only to be said with the hand gestures!

Oops sorry, that started off as a one line quote but I got carried away.

*Stares lovingly into mirror at reflected image of Sean Bean8

I'm going crazy :P

He's in the mood for dancing...romancing....

Lol, at least I think so. It's kinda hard to tell when your stinky computer refuses to show moving avatars. Stinky.

Whoops. My computer just froze for a couple of seconds. So you think thats a warning not to call it stinky again. Whoops too late.

Boromir has indeed lots of greatness. And nice limes. Mmm, limes. Sorry, nicked that off a really funny site.

I love you too my little Boromir twin! :unsure:

I am satisfied with the pic, very satisfied!! :rolleyes:

I hope you Boromir twins can protect me and 'ive been hobbited' from the uruks! :(

"He fell protecting my kinsman and me from many foes, I offer you my service such as it is, in payment of this dept" I'm not sure if that is the exact quote but I cant find out for sure at the mo! :lol:

Sorry Boromirs you died protecting me

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

*sigh*

Pippin xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ;)

Heheh I know i know I'm lucky...can't beleive I got who I wanted. Altho I won't be with you too long if I plan to protect 'Little Ms Brandybuck' and 'I've been Hobbited' from Lurtz and his band of Uruks...heheh! ;) You should be happy you got Gimli! :rolleyes:;) Heheh

See we're both Boromir, we can love ourselves. Or each other! :(

Anyway. Enough of that. Pay attention you at the back. Sit up straight and while we're on the subject of Boromir quotes:

I would see the glory of Gondor restored. Have you ever seen it Aragorn? The White tower of Ecthelion, glimmering like a spike of pearl and silver. It's banners caught high in the morning breeze. Have you ever been called home by the clear ringing of silver trumpets?

yeaaaaaaah...lovin' it.

Wait no - I'm not going to give McDonalds free advertising. Damn them for taking a well-used phrase away from me

I have seen the White tower

Hey thanks for letting me be Aragorn :rolleyes: (Narago - I owe you one :rolleyes: )

Love Boromir too - if only Sean Bean would come to C5/6 :lol::angry:

Please dont damn me and Merry! You know you love us really cos else you wouldnt have bothered saving us! :lol:

Thanx Boromir! :blink: Wish you were here.......you still are in the sprit of the FotF's heehee cheesy! :angel:

You cant stay mad at Merry and I for too long as we are too cute and we're a fellowship!

Ive got a good hobbit-idea you could frolic in the Grey Havens with Gandalf and Frodo etc.....

"That doesnt sound so bad"

Pippin

xxxxxx

Edited by **Little Miss Brandybuck**

Well it's not really a problem but I thought you might want to be a better character in FOTF #3? S'up to you!

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

yeah, you're right, I better wait 'till FOTF#3. thanks anyway :lol:

hugs-xXx-

Well it's not really a problem but I thought you might want to be a better character in FOTF #3? S'up to you!

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

yeah, you're right, I better wait 'till FOTF#3. thanks anyway ^_^

hugs-xXx-

Inos, I think it looks sweet that Bill has a little name label! It would set us out from the other fellowships! You should still be someone in fellowship 3 but stay as our Bill! ^_^ *pets Bill*

Pippin xxxxxx

^_^ OMG. That is SO Brilliant. Now I'm Leggy and his Log. Yahoo. Thanks guys!!! :D^_^

It is good isnt it? I thought you would like it! :wub:

DarkElfUK if your around could you do another one, I love my name being written on Pippin, like he is mine, all mine heehee (but could share with Billybird if I really tried! ^_^ )

xxxxxxxxx

:lol: He he. Thanks LMB. I don't mind you having Pip on this thread 'cos I got the elf. Legolas is sooooo gorgeous :wub: but then so is Billy. See - Leggy in the film and Billy for hugs (Sean's good for hugs too of course!). Are you in Sean's huggy Society btw?

I think the pic is brilliant. Wish I wasn't such a technophobe. Could do with hearing some more of this printy tee shirt thingy though. ;)

'See ya soon' xx

Yeah Im in the Huggable Sean society, Im letter C I think :wub: I feel bad do you think I should include Sean in my avatar, I didnt really think about it til someone asked me, now I feel mean! I dont know how to do it though so will have to ask Kiki dream......I might be asking too much though as she did it for me in the first place!

What have I gone on about here, why can I never stick to the point??......Oh well, its been a while since I posted a load of randomness! ;)

Thankyou for letting me have scrumtious Billy all to myself! :lol: Have fun with leggy and his log! :D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, I just thought of something! We could do a little roleplay with our characters? Maybe we could start it from the start of LOTR & we can recite the quotes & that but we can do little behind the scenes thing what wasn't in the books/movies that could've happened & like Merry getting off with a hobbit lass, hang on wait I'm Merry :firedevil: lol, well obviously not that but that was just for an example. :D So we can experience the big journey as well! Whaddya think? :lol:

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

Yeah thats a great idea, like when Dom and Billy say in the extended DVD they could get loads of Elf women pregnant when they stay at Rivendell! And they were their sugar daddies!! :firedevil:

Good thinking frodos girl, when shall we begin??

Pip xxxx (Im never getting out of role so my acting skills will be spot on) :lol:

Yeah! Thats a really great idea! :lol:

Except when i'm involved things are bound to get a little bit crazy. But no matter.

Should another thread be conceived.

Oooh, I just remembered something - nothing to do with anything but yesterday I went to Birmingham and whilst wandering round Selfridges I saw a man crouching on the floor and on his rucksack was the fellowship leaf brooch. I wanted to jump on him. But instead I just walked past, smiling to myself.

:D