'Fellowship Of The Forum #2'

Frodos_Girl

Well it's not really a problem but I thought you might want to be a better character in FOTF #3? S'up to you!

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

yeah, you're right, I better wait 'till FOTF#3. thanks anyway :huh:

hugs-xXx-

Inos, I think it looks sweet that Bill has a little name label! It would set us out from the other fellowships! You should still be someone in fellowship 3 but stay as our Bill! :huh: *pets Bill*

Pippin xxxxxx

okidokie then, I'll stay little Bill :huh: (but I'll also wait to be a member of FOTF#3)

You're so sweet, thanks.

*gives Pip a horse cuddle*

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: OMG.  That is SO Brilliant.  Now I'm Leggy and his Log.  Yahoo.  Thanks guys!!! :o  :P

It is good isnt it? I thought you would like it! :P

DarkElfUK if your around could you do another one, I love my name being written on Pippin, like he is mine, all mine heehee (but could share with Billybird if I really tried! :P )

xxxxxxxxx

Course I can, anything for you!! Any more requests?? :P :P

The crazier the better. So about this roleplay shall we have a thread for like #1 & fellowship #1 have their own journey & another thread for #2 etc. ?! Shall I start a thread for fellowship #3 then? I should do shouldn't I? lol :wub: Oh crap, I just realised something it's 'fellowship of the fans' not forum *doh, doh, doh, doh, doh* That was when my pc was totally messing up & it I dunno, I accidently put forum! Oh bugger, I am really sawwie! ;) SAWWIE!

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

:wub: The role play idea is brilliant. Now, being Prince of the Woodland Elves, do I just get a little rest for the first half - or should I recount the story of how I arrive *feeling rather self important of course*. Leggy. ;)

:huh: The role play idea is brilliant. Now, being Prince of the Woodland Elves, do I just get a little rest for the first half - or should I recount the story of how I arrive *feeling rather self important of course*. Leggy. :huh:

Yes, good question. The journey that Boromir took to get to Rivendell was obviously waaaaaay more important than those pesky hobbits.

It involves a giant pineapple, three blind mice, a lost limb and twelve great deeds. And Faramir dying then being resurrected, then dying again. Then Boromir decided "Who can I steal Cd's of now?" and resurrected him again.

Ahhh, brilliant.

Lol, have no idea what I'm on about

:huh: That's so cool. Tee hee. My journey of course, started thousands of years ago when I was a perfect, fair skinned, beautiful, untainted baby..........

Perhaps I should not bore you with the details?? Or are you still awake? :huh:

:P OMG.  Legolas in black leather on the back of a motor bike.  OMG.  *Faints*. :o

Aragorn in black leather on the back of a motorbike..... :wub:B):D:huh:

:huh: Aragorn and Leggy in black leather on the back of a motor bike..... Oh no - beginning to sound more like the fetish society.... :o:D

:huh: The role play idea is brilliant.  Now, being Prince of the Woodland Elves, do I just get a little rest for the first half - or should I recount the story of how I arrive *feeling rather self important of course*. Leggy. :huh:

Yes, good question. The journey that Boromir took to get to Rivendell was obviously waaaaaay more important than those pesky hobbits.

It involves a giant pineapple, three blind mice, a lost limb and twelve great deeds. And Faramir dying then being resurrected, then dying again. Then Boromir decided "Who can I steal Cd's of now?" and resurrected him again.

Ahhh, brilliant.

Lol, have no idea what I'm on about

I do, I was there remember!

The crazier the better. So about this roleplay shall we have a thread for like #1 & fellowship #1 have their own journey & another thread for #2 etc. ?! Shall I start a thread for fellowship #3 then? I should do shouldn't I? lol :unsure: Oh crap, I just realised something it's 'fellowship of the fans' not forum *doh, doh, doh, doh, doh* That was when my pc was totally messing up & it I dunno, I accidently put forum! Oh bugger, I am really sawwie! :unsure: SAWWIE!

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

errr..yeah maybe you can start fellowship#3? :rolleyes: If it's not too much...

*hugs*

Well it's not really a problem but I thought you might want to be a better character in FOTF #3? S'up to you!

Love 'n' Hugs,

FG x X x

yeah, you're right, I better wait 'till FOTF#3. thanks anyway B)

hugs-xXx-

Inos, I think it looks sweet that Bill has a little name label! It would set us out from the other fellowships! You should still be someone in fellowship 3 but stay as our Bill! :lol: *pets Bill*

Pippin xxxxxx

okidokie then, I'll stay little Bill :( (but I'll also wait to be a member of FOTF#3)

You're so sweet, thanks.

*gives Pip a horse cuddle*

Heehee! Wouldnt a horse cuddle be all hooves and a bit painfull! Pippin appreciates it anyway, He is glad Bill is staying in the fellowship! :(

Love Pip xxxxx

:lol: OMG.  That is SO Brilliant.  Now I'm Leggy and his Log.  Yahoo.  Thanks guys!!! :(  :(

It is good isnt it? I thought you would like it! :P

DarkElfUK if your around could you do another one, I love my name being written on Pippin, like he is mine, all mine heehee (but could share with Billybird if I really tried! B) )

xxxxxxxxx

Course I can, anything for you!! Any more requests?? :D :D

Yay, Cant wait, the last one was great! :D Go for it i'll watch this space!

Pip xxxx