'Fellowship Of The Forum #2'

Frodos_Girl

Well I don't because I'm technically part of the first fellowship and also I can't write poems. But be my guest!! I'd love to read them!

Lol. We should judge that competition.

Have we got any judges?

And then maybe get together a fellowship of the fans 4! Hee hee. Then another competition! :(

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
*Pippy hugs* Wheres Bill......oooooh he's taking an exam aren't you?! good luck!!

*fingers crossed for ya* :P You'll do great! I'll prob talk to ya later but ope you're doing well!!!

did I hear someone call my name? :o hehe, I'm back from my exam! the last one! no more exams for me for the next 2 months! yay! hope everyone else did well too! :lol:

*bill hugs*

*Pippy hugs* Wheres Bill......oooooh he's taking an exam aren't you?! good luck!!

*fingers crossed for ya*  :D You'll do great! I'll prob talk to ya later but ope you're doing well!!!

did I hear someone call my name? :D hehe, I'm back from my exam! the last one! no more exams for me for the next 2 months! yay! hope everyone else did well too! :D

*bill hugs*

:D I did indeed call you! I kneeew your exam would go well! And now your on holiday woohooo! Im still at college grrr ;)

Not long though!

*all various types of LOTR hugs* :wub:

*fingers crossed for ya*  :D You'll do great! I'll prob talk to ya later but ope you're doing well!!!

did I hear someone call my name? :wub: hehe, I'm back from my exam! the last one! no more exams for me for the next 2 months! yay! hope everyone else did well too! :D

*bill hugs*

:D I did indeed call you! I kneeew your exam would go well! And now your on holiday woohooo! Im still at college grrr :angry:

Not long though!

*all various types of LOTR hugs* :wub:

don't worry, time flies! I still can't believe it's over for me :angry: all too fast, I'll miss my school mates though :wub:

aw well, see them again next year!

good to hear it's not long for you anymore! then you got a lot of time to relaaax, and chat on the forum and msn of course! :wub:

*biggest squishiest Bill hug* :wub: