Who are the Serkis???

• Moderators
god ur such freaks..

I take extreme offence at that comment ...

(1) THE serkis IS not a god, he's THE SERKIS, and that is indeed a higher power than YOU olly will ever realise!

(2) We are not "such freaks", we are just a bunch of people who like to have fun, and if u dont like it then u dont have to join in.

(3) If you cant understand us, then that's not our fault.

and finally ...

(4) We're all slightly mad here, but if ya wanna live ur life n be boring, why even bother! :angel:

Jacali

I met Rupert Grint Before it was few years ago whilst they were filming the first movie he came into where i worked at the time i was at bear factory he came in and he was so small and sweet i got his autograph not many people knew who he was so he was really shy but he bought a tiger for himself awwwwwwwwwww

so yeah Rupert fro C4 too just cause he was so cute

LilElfGirlxx

Jacali

I met Rupert Grint Before it was few years ago whilst they were filming the first movie he came into where i worked at the time i was at bear factory he came in and he was so small and sweet i got his autograph not many people knew who he was so he was really shy but he bought a tiger for himself awwwwwwwwwww

so yeah Rupert fro C4 too just cause he was so cute

LilElfGirlxx

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me thinks i will have to buy him a wee tiger now lol

he is adorable! i mean, he's quite a bit bigger now (bigger than me! pfft!)

but he's still wuvly! and ever so polite! :)

There are people who don't know who the serkis is *gasps* I had forgotten that there is a big world outside this forum, i must visit it sometime!

:P OMG - you mean there's a real world out there?! :o

How scary is that? :lol::lol: