Queing

I'm only able to attend the Saturday of LFCC, There are 16 guests attending that i wish to have a photo taken with, (not interested in autographs, just photo sessions), and because of this i am worried i am not going to get a chance to meet them all!

This will be my first LFCC so i dont know how hectic it can get, but i can imagine that some of the ques, especially for the headliners, get huge, and im really worried that for example, if im waiting in a que for hours to get a photo taken, i am going to miss loads of other photo sessions that will be taking place at the same time.

Can anybody give me some advise, i really do want to be able to meet all 16 guests, like i said, i am only attending on the saturday!

Is this possible?

Is there any sort of "Fast queing ticket" i can purchase instead of forking out £160 for the Gold package?

thanks

• Moderators

note that you won't ever be in a photoshoot queue for 'hours' as individual shoots rarely last longer than an hour. the longer shoots are also called in batches so you'll rarely be in one queue for longer than 15-30 minutes.

• Like 1

I'd have to reccomend the Gold Pass. I get Gold because I always want to get loads of things signed by many guests sometimes 10+ items and meeting many guests and doing photo shoots can be a major hassle so Gold is the only way to go. For me i think it's a great investment. I f you can afford the £175 then it's money well spent in my opinion.

There are virtual queue tickets for autographs (which mean one can go away and come back when one's number's up), but not for photoshoots, as in your case, although a low number on your photoshoot ticket will help in the same way as a VQT when they're calling in batches. There is no other "fast-track" besides the Gold Pass, as others have stated. I'm a big fan of the Gold Pass too, and if you have a lot of guests to see, it will save you so much hassle (especially if you end up wanting to see more guests than you do right now as there's plenty of time for further signings!).

If you can't afford one, 16-odd photoshoots are still doable - just a bit more stressful. ;) The photoshoot schedule will be spread over the whole day, unlike previous years when they had to cram all the photoshoots into the morning and early afternoon to allow time for photos to be developed and laid out (they are printed instantly in the photo area now). So you may get lucky and have all your guests spread out over the course of the day too, but you'll have a better idea of this once the schedule is posted, which is around a week prior to the event.

If there are clashes, these can still be managed. For example: if you have a shoot with a smaller guest (10-minute shoot) in the same time window as one with a headline guest (2-hour shoot), it's logical that you go to the smaller shoot first, then join the queue for the bigger one. (Once I managed two or three small photoshoots within the time-frame for a larger one and still managed to stroll up to the queue for the large shoot with time to spare - no Gold Pass required.) However, if there's a risk of two or more photoshoot sessions of similar length clashing with another, speak to a crew member, who'll help you manage your shoots and even bump you up the queue a bit if required so you don't miss anything. Good luck!

Edited by CosmicAvatar

note that you won't ever be in a photoshoot queue for 'hours' as individual shoots rarely last longer than an hour. the longer shoots are also called in batches so you'll rarely be in one queue for longer than 15-30 minutes.

thank you so much!

And thanks to everyone else who has replied!

How long before am should you go and que for a photoshoot if our number gonna be called

I take it from the other topic that you have a Gold Pass? If you have one just show up at the start time and show your pass to the crew. They'll sort you in at the right point in the line. There is no need to hang around for photoshoots for ages.