Terminator Group Photo Shoot with Props

Hi

Rather than cancelling this shoot now that Linda Hamilton can no longer attend, would it not be possible to still have the shoot with Danny Cooksey, Peter Kent and the awesome props? For me I still think this would be an amzing photo op. OK so it could be at a slightly lesser price with only 2 guests rather than 3.

Or could Kristianna Loken be incorporated into the shoot to take Linda's place with the life size T3 prop being brought along now?

Just a thought...I'm sure that many fans would still relish the opportunity to have this shoot with Peter and the props but if it has to be cancelled then such is life In guess.....

• Like 1

Hi

Rather than cancelling this shoot now that Linda Hamilton can no longer attend, would it not be possible to still have the shoot with Danny Cooksey, Peter Kent and the awesome props? For me I still think this would be an amzing photo op. OK so it could be at a slightly lesser price with only 2 guests rather than 3.

Or could Kristianna Loken be incorporated into the shoot to take Linda's place with the life size T3 prop being brought along now?

Just a thought...I'm sure that many fans would still relish the opportunity to have this shoot with Peter and the props but if it has to be cancelled then such is life In guess.....

We'll all miss Linda too Dawg!!! (writing this whilst sobbing in my beer,hey don't judge i needed one it was a very hot day today-honest :angel:)

but I guess somebody has to work while we all play.

and yes i still think a terminator prop shoot with you guys would be a hell of a lot of fun!

but as you said it's what SM folks can maybe accommodate,maybe last minute(please) as i think they'll be a little busy at the moment.

but on the upside at the very least i can get a photo shoot with my favorite dare devil biker stuntman (even thou he will not playing with his big prop weapon?)

THE MAN, THE LEGEND, THE BRUISED, THE BATTERED, THE CANADIAN MAN OF STEEL -PETER KENT

• Like 2

Red I shall do my best to accommodate, (no sexual favours tho!) all the fans. I am really sorry about the photo op cancellation as it would have been awesome to fiddle with the props again. I look forward to seeing you all there, please come by my table and have a wag. Counting down the days now til I squeeze into that big jet and fly across the pond to you!

:firedevil:

• Like 1

Hello ,

the return of money tho the group photo and linda and more ...it's already underway ?

thanks ,

See u soon ...*

As I said in another post the refunds will be done as soon as possible. When I have a list of what's been done and what not I will post.

all the props will still be there on Saturday and sunday hope you will have time to have a photo with them,also the T3 life size will be there

Thanks for bringing the props T68.

Really looking forward to seeing them will give me and others such a thrill :coolthumb: and Hell YES I'll find some time for a photo with them.

and nice addition the T3 looking forward to seeing it

PS hope you'll still bringing the prop weapons like the Winchester 1887 shotgun, M79 grenade launcher,hand held GE M134 mini gun

all the props will still be there on Saturday and sunday hope you will have time to have a photo with them,also the T3 life size will be there

Thanks for bringing the props T68.

Really looking forward to seeing them will give me and others such a thrill :coolthumb: and Hell YES I'll find some time for a photo with them.

and nice addition the T3 looking forward to seeing it

PS hope you'll still bringing the prop weapons like the Winchester 1887 shotgun, M79 grenade launcher,hand held GE M134 mini gun

Would love to see the x-ray technician's face as your bags go through the detectors and he sees those... looks up... and has to do a double take... :thumbup:

• Like 1