Elijah now in England!!

Fiondra

Hi guys just to let you know Elijah was watching the west ham football match last night. There were pics in the Mirror today so if any of you are going to matches keep your eyes open !!!

Poor guy looks like he was getting roughed up a bit!!

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is that where he's filming? At the West Ham grounds? My friend came up to me today and told me someone met him there

Yeah must be. I heard a rumour weeks ago that it was here and paper confirmed it today. Mind you they said he was just going to the match to "experience the atmosphere in preparation for his new movie" but i'm pretty sure this is the ground that he's shooting at.

The b@rst@rd board won't let me post the pic up on here. :unsure: And I loaded it up onto my Photobucket account and everything!

But just to show you guys how much I love you, here's the link…………

Elijah at West Ham - The Mirror

Kilty xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :blink: (am in loved-up mood tonight, despite initial outburst :huh: )

Yay! Scan! Thanks!!!

Awww, shouty Elijah.

I reaaaaaaally wanna go to a football match.

Hey, does anyone know if they're going to be shooting any parts of the Yank in a studio and if so which one...?

Oh, can you guys see it clearly then? I mean, can you read the writing underneath n all?

If you can, then you're welcome! :D

And if you can't, then grr but never mind I'll load it up again :D (still good-natured :D )

Oh, can you guys see it clearly then? I mean, can you read the writing underneath n all?

And if you can't, then grr but never mind I'll load it up again :D (still good-natured :D )

its small and i cant read the writing. maybe thats just me. but i'm still grateful cos I can see our little elijah up there with the big mouth

And if you can't, then grr but never mind I'll load it up again :D (still good-natured :lol: )

Kilty, it won't let me see it! I keep getting the photobucket page and a request for money! :D

ELIJAH WOOD BACKS UK SOCCER TEAM

THE LORD OF THE RINGS star ELIJAH WOOD has become a real-life supporter of soccer team WEST HAM - in a case of life imitating art.

American-born Wood - currently filming THE YANK in which he plays a passionate West Ham fan - has succumbed to the charms of the east London team, and is now a keen supporter after going to see them play twice recently.

Wood says, "West Ham is my team - it has stolen my heart. They had a great game before, against Crewe, and it was brilliant. There were six goals and it ended 4-2 to West Ham."

Wood is set to run out for West Ham as part of a pre-match kick-about, but he's bracing himself for the crowd's reaction.

He asserts, "I'm rubbish. I'm sure I'll make a fool of myself. I don't know if they will come up with a chant - I hope they do.

"If it is from West Ham I hope it will be positive but if one of the other teams comes up with something I'm sure it will be some kind of derogatory hobbit chant - which I'm very much looking forward to."

The actor has also defended the film's working title HOOLIGAN - which had to be changed after complaints it gave West Ham a bad reputation.

Wood explains, "Being an American that word doesn't have any kind of negative connotation - in fact it is a kind of silly wood, it means ruffians, like little kids."

29/03/2004 21:47

Of all the teams he could pick, he picks West Ham!! :(:angel::angry: