Elijah now in England!!

Fiondra

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh! Guards vs anyone who wanted to meet the guests!!! you know, when we went to complain we got talking to these girls, the security guards actually KICKED them! seriously!

:blink::D sue them :huh::lol:

Or alternatively, pretend they have rings and set Gollum on them! :lol:

hahahaa, im thinking suing would probably be more effective!! if that had been me i woulda kicked em back! i probably woulda got chucked out but i wouldnt have let them get away with it!

That pic of Frodo they've got is really really really sexy. :P

To the guy who said Elijah looked a bit out of place - well DUH, he's come over from America, knows nearly nothing about football, he's more gorgeous than all the guys there put together and he played the lead part in the best (IMO :o ) trilogy ever made - of course he's gonna be outta place amongst footie geezers!!!!!!!!! :huh:

That pic of Frodo they've got is really really really sexy. ;)

To the guy who said Elijah looked a bit out of place - well DUH, he's come over from America, knows nearly nothing about football, he's more gorgeous than all the guys there put together and he played the lead part in the best (IMO B) ) trilogy ever made - of course he's gonna be outta place amongst footie geezers!!!!!!!!! :lol:

You said it sister!!!!!!! :lol: