christopher lee?

steff

yesterday i went to mk and picked up a leaflet and next to the c5 bit it had a piccy of christopher lee, does this mean he'll be coming??

steff  :wub:

xxxx

Unlikely, but we can dream can't we....

We shouldn't dismiss anything - SM can work miracles LOL

Besides, it wasn't that long ago that he was doing a book signing in London, so there is always a (small) possibility!

Hee hee, optimist that I am LOL :rolleyes:

I dont think he will! sorry!

I was at the book signing of his in Borders in london, and I think it was his agent or something, who was standing over him and would not allow anything but his autobiography to be signed. The books got stamped and everything with 'proof of authentification' so... I dont realy see him sitting in Milton Keynes signing glossy pics and whatever else...!

Is it true that he won't sign anything to do with Dracula??

If it is, it is a pity if he no longer acknowledges the role that 'made' him..

Yeah I agree!

He shouldn't be ashamed of anything really - without that he wouldn't have got roles in later films - eventually leading to LOTR and Star Wars :P

He still loves The Wicker Man though!!!!!!!

Just had a peek at the scanned leaflet.

What that CL in the middle?

And I wouldn't call £15/£20 for a signature a "small fee". I'm used to it now, but anyone who's never been to a convention before would get the shock of their life to find out that they actually have pay through the nose to get a celebrity's signature.

Respect

Amiral Bear

That article looks pretty convincing.

As Showmasters seem to want to surpass themselves for each event, it is not out of the question for CL to appear (maybe even for 1 day)

If it is true, lets hope he will sign pics of Count Dracula..

Don't forget, Showmasters have promised one MAJOR LOTR star.. this could be it!!

That article looks pretty convincing.

As Showmasters seem to want to surpass themselves for each event, it is not out of the question for CL to appear (maybe even for 1 day)

If it is true, lets hope he will sign pics of Count Dracula..

Don't forget, Showmasters have promised one MAJOR LOTR star.. this could be it!!

well i'd rather not think about the possibility that christopher would come. cause if i do and he doesn't i would be gutted.

so he isn't going to come. he isn't , no he really wouldn't............. or would he?

aaargh!!!!!!!!!!!

I met Mr Lee last year when he gave a fascinating talk at the Institute of Contemporary Arts. When we went for our signing afterwards, we were led in in groups of three into a spacious room, which would've been a lot more comfortable for him.

I made a complete spam of myself for asking for my LOTR book to be signed, when I knew it was against the rules, and got shot down by his assistant. So, instead of spending my precious time with the legend that is Christopher Lee in a worthwhile way, I got an apology from Mr Lee, which made me feel really guilty! My dvd was personalised though, which was cool.

So, I can't imagine him doing a full day's signing, it is a bit mad at Collectormania (which is bloody great of course!).

ok I have read the whole topic and if CL IS on the flyer (which he is!) then maybe it will be him! maybe they will have his sepparate from everyone else (like where andy/hobbits were for c4?!) or build him a special room out of those boards? :( and maybe he will just have like losts of breaks!! :wub:

just have to wait for SM to tell us WHEN they are going to announce next I guess.

and oh can we all take note of what is said on that flyer: "TAKE AS MANY PHOTOS OF THE STARS AS THEY WISH!"

Luv sah xx

"small fee" "take as many photos of the starts as they wish!"

Bit misleading me thinks.

Something more long the lines of guests will be signing autographs on free photos or personal items for a fee in the region of £15/£20 and you must collect a guest ticket and where time / queue lines allow you will be allowed one photo with a guest.

It is no wonder people feel let down, if they turn up after reading that leaflet. They are just being set up for disappointment.

It would be great if Christopher Lee was there , even if only for a few hours each day, particularly if he is signing any items from his diverse and impressive career.

I met Mr Lee last year when he gave a fascinating talk at the Institute of Contemporary Arts. When we went for our signing afterwards, we were led in in groups of three into a spacious room, which would've been a lot more comfortable for him.

I made a complete spam of myself for asking for my LOTR book to be signed, when I knew it was against the rules, and got shot down by his assistant. So, instead of spending my precious time with the legend that is Christopher Lee in a worthwhile way, I got an apology from Mr Lee, which made me feel really guilty! My dvd was personalised though, which was cool.

So, I can't imagine him doing a full day's signing, it is a bit mad at Collectormania (which is bloody great of course!).

I went to the making of a legend event too, small world eh?!! You gotta forgive his assistant Juan (its Mr. Lee's son in law - what a guy, you gotta love him, sorry random!) he did mention that the DVD was only aloud to be signed.

Erm, I couldnt see Mr. Lee going to one of these events, I don't want to seem like I know it all but erm, I dont think its really his scene...?

BTW everyone, Im not going to C5 but I hope you all have an ace time!!!!