The Grrrrrrr thread

hobbitslut

Right this is a thread where you can come and grumble about anything and everything thats annoyed you or upset you.

I will start.

At college i like a guy called Adam. I told my friend, just to get it off my chest, not because I was thinking of asking him out.Im quite a shy person when I don't know the guy very well so I didn't want it to get out.

I went into the Refectory (the college canteen) and sat down and was minding my own business then a guy called Dave started talking to me asking "Do you fancy Adam?". I had to act as if this was the first |Id heard of it. I asked who had een saying this and he didnt reply. I went to my friend and asked her if shed said anything-she hadnt. Apparently I was overheard. Dave told as many people as he could, including Adam. On Friday I had people coming up to me and asking if it were true.

Today I go into college, and instead of telling me that hes not intersted, Adam goes around flirting with girls infront of me. Hes really imature and its REALLY annoyed me. Hes not that good looking in fact hes a minger and I dont know what the hell I saw in him. Dave has annoyed me ,he obviously hasnt got anything else to talk about part from telling everybody my secrets. He must have a dull, boring life.

Arrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh I could scream. Its really peeved me off!!!!!!!!!

OMG I could be here all night, but since you asked here we go..............are you ready????

first of all the damn bloody alarm clock wakes me up, i swear them things should be made illegal to own, then it dawns on me that today is bloody monday of all days. So grudgingly get ready for work, I have to be up at 6am to start work in a poxy dingy, office at 7:30, then I gets in and everyone is like blah and customers are already doing my head is, wanting this, that and the other, but then something happened I didn't expect to happen and that was like yeah thats cool, then i go back to work and its like blah, same old s*** every day, apart from weekends and holidays, my manager makes me late in laving the office, then I'm late picking the kids up, the childminder looked pissed off but i was like yeah whatever, and then i gets home switch the pooter on and then for two hours I am like really happy and yeah shhhhhh and then its time for dinner and i'm like arrghhhhhhhh I'm not hungry, despite not eating all day, and then I am so bored i think f*** it I'll have a bath, so i spend an hour in the bath and the water was so hot, I was bloody red all over, but at least i am squeaky clen now so there. then i gets on the pooter again just now and it decides to bugger up yet again, meaning i have to do another bloody system restore yet again an dI still can't suss out why it does it, somthing to do with the local profile. and then i realise s*** there is still four more bloody days to work and then its saturday. on a good note though, its pay day next week.

ok moan over.

Errrrrrrm can i add more tomorrow? there is bound to be something to moan about tomorrow.

I'm so totally p****d off now.

For some bizarre reason all day yesterday I'd got it into my head that it was Easter this weekend, and I was thinking 'Yay!!!! Long weekend, no work Friday and Monday!!'

Then today I realised it wasn't for another 2 weeks yet :P

Went to my lecture today and the lecturer woman made us watch the most boring video ever. I felt myself falling asleep during parts of it. It was like an hour long and had absolutely no relevance to our subject at all. I think she just made us watch it because she had nothing better to do.

On the plus side, I'm going to London on Friday.

Well im further peeved cos somebody was online on MSN slagging off me best mate, blaming her for his lifes problems.............goodness sake. Its one thing after another at the mo.

Ive got to go to London on Friday, cos Ive got an auditon at a stage school in London, and guess what???????? My lines arent learn cos they arent going in. I dont know what Im gona do.

WHY OH WHY OH WHY do I leave thins till the last minute?

and another thing; i hate it when u really like a guy n they like u but u cant get together! it takes the p*ss!

i agree, i hate that too, and at the moment i hate it that you like someone and they like someone else, and everyone knows they like that person and are trying to get them to go out, and no one knows you like them. that's my grumble for today, and oh, it's all on my b-day too.

Im seriously goin thru a bad patch right now. I mean seriously. Ivemessed up everything. I applied to uni thru UCAS and ive been rejected by two and I have an audition tommorow. But ive just cancelled/postponed it cos I couldnt learn my lines properly. Oh God. Im so worried.

Im seriously hating college at the moment.All my mates keep pairing off into their little groups. And whose left out?? Muggins here. Oh yes.

ok my grrrrrrr is life in general. everything sucks, well except for you guys anyway. :D what i wouldn't give for a happier life. i guess seeing you all at c5 will make me happy, but then i need money, so grrrrrrrr again.