Gillian Anderson and John Simm

so do you think that both of these stars will return or do you think it will be a one of show i for one would love to see both return as i didnt get the chance to meet John and i am sure the ones who couldnt attend saturday would like to see Gillian i hope they will be return in the future what do you think

• Showmasters Admin

she had a great day and love it , she felt that everyone except one person that she did make a point of dealing with herself was incredibly lovely and made the do go so fast and well , i very much doubt she will do many more and i think it might be many years before we do get to see her again so its was what we said before a very rare chance to meet her , i hope you all enjoyed meeting her as we did .

jason

• Like 1

It was a dream come true for me Jason, so can't thank you enough.

Will you be trying for David at future events? ;)

agree it was a dream come true for me as well please get david to attend

Glad I had an opportunity to celebrate the 10th Anniversary of the x-files with Gillian, by having my photo taken with her :). It was a very special day for me. A day I'll never forget. Knowing that Gillian might not be attending these events in the future, makes the 7th July very unique.

Can't Thank Showmasters enough

I ALWAYS treated Saturday the 7th of July 2012 as a day that would never be repeated.

One of the main reasons I went for five Gillian Anderson Autographs is the fact I know just how much of a rare occurence this was going to be, and like others have said this made her appearance at this event even more special.

Before now, my X-Files DVD Boxset was gathering dust on my dvd shelf next to my Frasier and Family Guy Boxsets, never did I once think I'd have Gillian Andersons Autograph on it, but then to have had the opportunity of having this experience and the fact she personalised my other pieces means more to me than many outside of the Fandom could ever know.

At one point I was considering getting something other than X-Files signed, my Great Expectations paperback or something of that sort so she didnt think I was just a two dimensional X-Files Fan (Kind of blew that by cosplaying as Mulder didnt I lol)

Do I want to see Gillian Anderson back at an SM event? Where she'll sign more X-FIles goodies? Personally? I feel it would be nice but I like to look at it that this was a rare occurence, where for one day she made many of us X-Philes biggest dream come true.

she had a great day and love it , she felt that everyone except one person that she did make a point of dealing with herself was incredibly lovely and made the do go so fast and well , i very much doubt she will do many more and i think it might be many years before we do get to see her again so its was what we said before a very rare chance to meet her , i hope you all enjoyed meeting her as we did .

jason

Was that one person the stalker from the Q&A?

jason

Was that one person the stalker from the Q&A?

I think Murph mentioned this in the sixth passage here:

http://showmastersonline.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=76999entry1749441