Thanks Showmasters! Charmed Fans are Happy!

My wife was very happy that i got holly and brians autographs for her.... and as she couldnt come last minute to meet them herself, brian very kindly did a hello video on my phone for her as well... he was a fantastic fella..... :)

Hello All Charmed Fans,

I have recently seen quite a few people would love to see Rose and Alyssa there next year...

i have started a twitition which will be sent to Rose, Alyssa and the LFCC Team.

WWW.TWITITION.COM/9BOWE..

we need to get as many signatures as possible to make this happen so please SIGN AND TWEET.

thanks for taking your time to read, hope we can make it happen... xo

I met Brian Last time he was here He wasn't doing pictures with but still very nice this time wish i got him now as he was doing pictures with and Holly was amazing and still looking beautiful, also met Danielle Harris and Elizabeth Dennehy who was also very wondeful, so it was brilliant having those Charmed Guests would be amazing to get more like Alyssa and Rose, Dorian Gregory, Julian McMahon, Drew Fuller, Kaley Cuoco, Jennifer Rhodes, Finola Hughes, Eric Dane,Billy Drago,Balthazar Getty, Nick Lachey, Wes Ramsey, Jason Lewis, Jason Lewis...lol only a few Thank you Showmasters and Jason...

Also the other guests Like Jane Badler, Bai Ling,Kevin Sorbo, Martin Kove,Tom Skerritt,Robert Maschio, Mitch Pileggi were absolutley fantastic thank you very much for making the show so fantastic....

Wanted to also say a massive thank you to Showmasters! Holly and Brian were both amazing and even though they were so busy the entire weekend they both had huge smiles and endless amounts of positivity the whole weekend! Was so great to finally meet them. Please get more Charmed guests for future shows, they'd go down a storm! There was also a brilliant stall a few along from us selling an amazing Book of Shadows replica and other props from Charmed. I was in my element and they even let me have a photo holding the book. I was so impressed I'm saving the pennies as we speak to get my hands on one! :dance:

In closing, Showmasters please get Alyssa Milano, Rose McGowan or Shannen Doherty for EMS 2012 or LFCC 2013! :thumbup:

I agree to. Holly and specially Brian was so enthuastic with his fans and took time. They had been so nice. I wished both good luck with future shows/movies and both had been very happy. A gave Holly a small gift (I usually don't do it). This was my WEEKEND of the year. It feels like a dream now but good I have those 2 photo shoots to realizing that it wasn't a dream.

Hope to meet both one time again.

Yes please: bring for 2013 a Charmed Reunion with the full Cast. Incl. T.W. King, Julian McMahoon. Eric Dane, and/or Victor Webster

I loved them both. I am so in love with the picture i had with brian. It was worth my trip and money. <3 I cant wait to meet them again some day in the future.

Plus I want to meet fellow fans properly this time!!!! Like yourself Annelie!