July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. He did and Trev woodn't know that. All he knows is that someone called Pete was with me when I had the phone call about Garyn. Dammit. Why the hell does this Pete keep pestering me and how do you think he got hold of my mobile no? This is very odd.

Ooh. Nice thought. The only other person who knows where I met Pete and who has my mobile no. is...............................

BILLY!!!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! :lol::D:D:P

Dammit. Brain dead. Can't remember that but I'm sure you may have mentioned it to him before. :lol: Must read back and check. I'll stay for a bit but will have to go by noon.

What time is your coach to London? I cood meet you at the coach station if I arrive same time.

Speak later. :D

Okies, there's a Megabus (only costs £3!) that leaves Pompey at 9am and arrives at Greenline Coach Station ( :angel: ) in London at 11.35. Do you think that's too late?

Leaves London at 7pm on the way back.

OK, now National Express

Btw, Sean is signing from 1 to 2pm.

Orlidammit. The coaches that depart from Pompey, to Victoria:

one leaves at 7.15 (too early to make it look realistic as a 'college trip') but arrives at 9.50, in good time for the signing

the next one leaves at 8.45, which is a decent time, but doesn't arrive till 12.20, only 40 mins before his signing starts.

What to do, precious? The Megabus maybe? Though I woodn't arrive home till 9.35pm

:D:D:huh::angel:

If he's there at 1, I think I'll be aiming to beat him by at least two hours. I'll need to get under the table before anyone notices!!!! :D:huh: Seriously though, I'd like a coach around 8 from Coventry if one exists. If not, I may risk the train, though they are not too reliable. Not bothered what time I come home but shall not stay too late if Sean leaves at 2. Take a look and see what you think. :angel::D

I'll have to go. Have a lesson to prepare for the kids at school for 1.00 this avvy.

Speak to you later. Love you. :wub:

Perfect for me. I will get there nice and early and save a space for you in the queue. If my Sean radar is working of course. So don't worry. Book what you think and I'll help as much as I can. Sean Hugs and Billy kisses, oh and LIJ LUUURRRVE :angel::D

Cheers precious :D I think I'll go for the one that arrives in London at 11.35. That's an hour after yours arrives. I'll have to find out where this coach station is though. Orlidammit, could be right on the other side of London :angel:

And some Sublime Sean Sh**s for you!! :huh::D

Kilt. What the ff was that all about then? Can't stay long, writing essay. :lol:

Edit. Dammit. Seem to have missed you. Lost my keys too, not having a good day. :lol:

Catch up tomorrow then when you get your credit. Loveses. :lol:

Edited by Billybird