July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, someone is being extremely tricksy :(

Of course Elrond can't be Billy, therefore that just leaves the option that the text you got from 'Billy' (I'm sure that was the text he was referring to) was from someone else, this Elrond person,. Whoever it is, you know them :D

Hmm but he said he's texted you before....he didn't say how many times though, so it could still be that.

If it really was Pete, he woodn't know your number or the fact he texted before :D

Whoever it is, when they next come on here they'll be chuckling at our bamboozlement!! :(

But who in all Middle Earth knows that I met Pete in Billy's queue? Right, that leaves me, you, Pete, Yaz and Billy. Other than that, nobody. Hmmm..

Sudden funny thought, imagine Billy standing in Sean's queue on Monday waiting for Sean's autograph for his book!!!!???? :D:(:(

• 1 month later...

Great! I've been awaiting your returns you two. So you think that I could be Billy then do you? Well surely if I was, then I would have signed myself in as Pippin, not Elrond?

Well, I think I will keep you guessing for a while longer. Though I understand there is an important engagement I need to attend on Monday 24 January. Would it be in order for you to let me have a few directions here on this thread - or perhaps on a 'Billy 'thread if you both prefer.

July, the kiss was great and I look forward to many more of them. In the meantime, I leave you with my love and see you next week. Keep on guessing.

Love to you. :huh:

*Gets over fainting attack* (Well I really have kissed nobody except Billy in the last few months!).

OK then, just in case - Go to Hinckley in Leicestershire (Midlands) and my exhibition is right next door to the railway station. Door opens at 7.00 so whoever you are, I'll see you then?

Er..... what else to say?

Hi Jay. No, to be truthful, I had forgotten about 'Elrond'. I really didn't suspect you or LT anyway, honest! Never mind, guess I'll find out on Monday next.

Guess you are at uni then but if you are about during the week, my exhibition starts Monday 24th until Saturday 29th.

See you soon.

:P;)SEAN HUGS :(:D

from me and the boys. xx

*Gets over fainting attack* (Well I really have kissed nobody except Billy in the last few months!).

OK then, just in case - Go to Hinckley in Leicestershire (Midlands) and my exhibition is right next door to the railway station. Door opens at 7.00 so whoever you are, I'll see you then?

Er..... what else to say?

What a mystery :lol:

Will 'Elrond' not also need to know the name of the college it's at?

What day does it finish btw? Wondering if I'd be able to make it there at some point :lol:

Oh. Sorry I missed you. Exhibition is not at College, it is at the Frame Game - a small gallery in a shop in Hinckley.

If 'Elrond' is who he is hinting at being, then he has the address and the name of the place. If not, then he needn't come.

I'll be here next tomorrow afternoon after art history lecture. See you then? Text later.

LIJ LOVE. XXX

Kilty! Something's up with my mobile. I don't think it took too kindly to being left in the stable over night Orlidammit. Either that or Megan did something nasty over it.

Anyway, I've left it near the radiator. Hopefully it'll dry out. If not I shall be needing a new one - like urgent!!!

Speak soon.

July. xx

Excuse me whilst I just transfer DE's message onto here so's I don't lose it. Couldn't remember which thread I'd gone into to leave him the message!!! Just a 'senior moment'!! ;):wub:

Maybe, are you still using the darkelf one? I kinda forgot about that one..and it says I now have to reactivate it or something...but all emails have been deleted! If you can, you can forward them to me at adragonofheaven(at)hotmail .com, soI can at least read them!

And don't worry..I did think of you first..when I thought of Billy, but haven't heard from you in ages! Hope everything is going good for you and that you and your family are well!

Cool, exhibition! I'll head over to the LOTR forum now!

Thank you and talk soon!

• 3 weeks later...