July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got your email. Agree with what you said about the stuff, but really cannot think of a single other person it cood be.

I guess the only thing to do is wait till he comes back online, and see what he says about proving who he is.

But I know you wanna know now!!!

A week seems an incredible long way away. A little like Glasgow I guess!!!! ;);) Ah well, at least I have a comp again now so I'll have to watch out for him.

What film you watching? ;)

btw. you didn't have to agree with all the stuff. :lol::lol::o

Edited by Billybird

Mwahahaha........ but I wood succumb to any advance - if he wood so wish! He he. Poor guy, if it is him, then he doesn't know what he's let himself in for. Rrrroarrr. ;) - how sweet, Billy Boyd's for Billybird. :lol: What a precious. :o

Yeah, that was really sweet wasn't it ;) And very innocent! Mwahahaha

Oh dear, you forgot to eat! ;)

Forced to watch Drama Queen, stupid teen film... *yawm* :lol:

Thankies for the FFs, and here are some BBs for yourself, of course ;):D

Adios for now,

Love you loads too. :wub:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Kilt. Where were you this avvy??? You were supposed to be here for moral support and assistance. :lol::lol:

Orlidammit. All alone, watching the raindrops run down the window pane, drip, drop. :blink:

Guess you may be here later? Or there again, maybe you won't. :o

So for now, some EEE's for you precious one. Have fun. :wub::wub:

Aww, I'm really sorry precious! Thought you were gonna text me when you went on.

Turned out OK though it seems. ;):(

Here are some BBs, some PP and some OO for when you next come on here. :unsure:

Love ya. :wub:

• 1 month later...

Hi there. Thank Orli I found the thread at last. First of all, someone needs our help. She needs to see James marsters on the Sunday but won't get there til' gone midday. If she doesn't get the autograph, her mum will be mad. So though we could help??? (seeing as I don't know who the Mordor he is and I 'm sure we don't want his auto).

So here's the details and I hope you can help to sort it:

well thanks for ya help guys....

well if kilty is willing to help me out....could they plz email me at kimbryan14@hotmail.com or add me to msn so we can chat bout it.

i realise he will be busy but i just thought someone could help coz if i dnt meet him my mum will be pissed off that i wasted £45.

like i said if i could get there earlier i really would but its the dam trains the earliest one is 8:30 am but still doesnt get there till midday.

So if kilty wants to help that would be gr8 and very much appreciated belive me!

or if anyone else wants to help plz reply to this lettin me know

cheers guys!

Now, can we help or not?

I'm going to hover for a little while, checking out to see if Elrond appears around lunch time. What time will you be here precious?

Oh, and did you get my text? OUR TICKETS HAVE ARRIVED. OMO. OMO. OMO!

:rolleyes::angel:HUGSES :wub:B)

Hey Hey!!

So who exactly is mystery person that needs our help? We can indeed help, James Marsters is Spike from Buffy. He'll have a huge queue, so we cood give the dosh to someone that we know in his queue, and ask them to get it for us. What name is needed on the auto?

Gonna check out other threadses now.

Wooooo for our ticketses!!!! :D

Speak soon :D

No. :D All we need to do is to get the ticketses so the mystery person can go to see the guy later in the day. It won't cost us anything - all we have to do is queue for two ticketses.

Heheh - fancy you and me being here at the same time - no sign of Elrond though. :D

Check out the new role play thing - we need back up from Super Kilt. :D;)

The mystery person is called Iamyourangelofmusic. Hmm. Seems very pleased anyway and it woodn't take us long to get her the tix as we're there anyway. I knew you woodn't mind precious one.

Are you able to msn her so we know how to get the tix to her on the Sunday?

BTW. Her original post is on the C7 thread thingy.

Speak later. :lol:

Okies, in that case will send her a quick email to let her know. Woodn't mind meeting Mr. Marsters myself actually - wood make a few people I know a tad green-eyed!! :angry::D I'll see how queues are.

Edited by Kilteus

Billydammit. I can't find my Billydamned phone and I really needed to get hold of you. Oh well, just check out Elrond's thread and you'll find out why. A prize? Wonder what he's after. :(:P

Thanks for sorting above. Going off on phone search now. I think the battery has gone 'cos it ain't ringing. :D

Speak later hopefully. :o

Boo. Not sure if mystery Marsters person has replied yet, college filter thing won't let me check emails till 12 o'clock.

Anywho about this tricksy business. Just spoke to BF, and he says that he does want to go, but he doesn't want to go to the extent that it will cause plans to be changed. :unsure:

It doesn't matter. I was only going to keep you company for a girlie day. You have company now so I may just take the day off. I will send you the talk tickets just in case, then you and Bobby can go instead. To be honest, as much as I like Bobby, I ani't gonna be gooseberry for a day, I'd get fed up. I must be getting old. :blink::P:unsure:

I don't know Iamyourangelofmusic but I felt sorry for her.