July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, can't get to my email account from college until after 4 now. Will check tomorrow, or after college today.

Have to leave now, am already late (now there's a suprise :cylon: )

Take care, enjoy the rest of the afternoon. Speak soon.

Love you. :cylon:

July! July!

Give Rhys a massive hug! I'm so proud of him! And Give Garyn a super squishy hug too, SAT's are horrible, I remember mine.. I was the first year to do them in year 3... The guinea pig year we were! And the year 6 ones were HORRIBLE, but not as bad as year 9...

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand I'm home on May 18, so I can pop round that weekend and see you all, then I'm back here for a mate's birthday... Then I'm home again in June!

DOODLES!!!!!!

Sunday 22nd wood be fine. I'm working on the Saturday and Garyn has something on too but I can't remember what. :o

Will hug Rhys for you and Garyn too. :P

KILTY!!!!!!

Hi there! What has been eating up your texts? :lol::P

Ah, Hi Precious!!!

Remember the week leading up to C7? We went a little text-crazy didn't we :o

Orlidammit, I hate not being able to text you all the time. Gives the fingers a rest though I guess! :lol:

Have some McGann Mischief.... :P

Heheh, you'll get at least 30% more spare time now! :o

Can still text a couple of times a day. Thought it was probably better to spread them out now, rather than having loadsa days of no texts at all.

Balian Bliss for you!

Yeah, good idea I guess. Evening texts are always more fun. If ever you want me urgently, just ring like today, I'll call you back asap.

Nothing from Elrond btw.

Have some Pirate don't read, mods please delete. ;)

Okies. Doesn't seem there'll be too many more shocks though, things seem to have quietened down. But saying that, did you say you got another unknown call yesterday?

Bags of BBs... ;)

Well, I really should be finishing off the stuff for my assessment next Thursday. I have several cobwebs to make still, then the remainder of the cobweb to be sewn on my quilt. Oh, and I haven't done any back up work yet - sketch books and portfolio. Yargh! :angel: Help!! ;)

Can stay for half an hour but then really must get on.

Loveses. :wub:

Oh dear, that sounds like a lot of work, Precious one! ;)

Didn't know you were sewing a cobweb onto your quilt? Is that the soldered ones? :angel:

Have some Samwiseness and... erm.... Hector Haste, to help you meet your deadline :wub:

Heheh. Hector Haste!!!! :wub:;)

No, I'm sewing a cobweb in a sort of metallic thread! The installation cobwebs are the soldered ones. :lol:

What are you up to then? :D

Have some Patroclus Pleasure whilst your about it. :angel:

Metallic thread, that sounds cool! ;)

Mmm, Patroclus...

Bean and Patro double act!

troy25.jpg

Do you remember Tarzan?

05-13-tarzan-inside.jpgTravisFimmel2.jpg

:angel:

Have a long free today, but going into shop where BF works to wear clothes to be put on their website - uh oh :wub:

You're gonna be modelling on a website? Must remember to get a link so that Elrond and D can see it!! Mwahahaha.........

Talking of D, he and Doodles seem to be getting along rather well, and talking in German too, so we can't understand. Hmmmm..... better watch that space!!

Do I remember Tarzan? Why? Of course not. :angel:

Have you see this?

pat1.jpg