July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah. Eventually got them this morning. You so need another phone. Dammit, looks like Sean is in America around the time of LFACC and his signing in London is only one hour long. May go all that way and not get to see him. :D Any more news on Lij? Life is hard. :wub::D

I know. So much effort though! :wub:

How do you know that Sean is in America during LFACC? :D

Yup only an hour long, that's why I'm worried about getting there early - will have to leave at some unearthly hour, so have to think of a destination to tell my rents that'll be believable to get up that early for

Not a bit of news about Lij :D

Just checked on Astin's Angels web site. Looks like he's gonna be really busy. :D

29th November is Rhys' birthday too. Don't know what he's gonna think when I go running off to London on his birthday dammit. ;)

Still, will get there somehow. :D:D

Is there no way you can find out if Lij is in the Country around the time of LFACC? Any luck with hotels? :D:wub::D

Sorry, can't stay, extended lunch. Just to say after talking to my mate yesterday, he believes talks are on between the London Con and Sean Astin. So does that mean that you guys want these tickets of mine and the hotel room. It may be that I won't come myself as I already Sean Astin's autograph and can't afford to come just to see you guys. I will need the room however if Elijah Wood comes over. I'll come back here on Monday lunch to check. Just leave a message if you want the tickets.

Hello precious

The forum, or perhaps it's just my comp, is on a complete go-slow :blink:

I'll put up with it for a bit though. Getting broadband soon, wooooohooooooo!!!

I don't think that's the last announcement though. There are still 3 weeks to go y'know :D

Even if it is devoid of LOTR - set loose in London, mwahahahahahaha. We will make fun whatever the circumstances!!!!!!

-_-

so, where were we again, with our texting? Transport or something?

Must be your comp. precious. Forum's ok at the mo. Yeah, travel stuff, where will your dad drop you off and do I need to be there to meet you, if so what sort of time do you think?

Hmm. Yes, let loose in London eh? What wood we do? Shopping, a gallery or two, oh, and of course................ Pizza Hut. :blink:-_-:D

Stupid comp :blink:

Yes Pizza Hut my precioussss, Pizza Hut is where it's at! OMO….do you remember……him at the last Pizza Hut???!!! *falls about laughing* We never did get a pic in the end!!!! It was so uncanny :D-_-:D

Well I don't finish work till 6. Two hours will be the absolute most it'll take to get there I think. Have to check with me dad first. So we may as well meet at the hotel - is that ok with you precious?