July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah! And blue, and green, and purple, and every other colour…what fun :lol::D:P Hehe

When wasn't he keen on taking me straight to hotel? Oh, you mean for FF? That was just me not wanting to cause him the inconvenience. But I think I'll let him chauffeur me this time though, heh heh :o:P

OK then. I shall book of the Saturday night and then get a coach from Coventry around 2. That way, I will be there before you and get some peace and quiet in preparation!!!!!!!! :lol::D (only kidding).

Are you ok about visiting some galleries precious? Just the Saatchi and perhaps the Tate Modern. Assuming no LOTR guest of course. :P

What time is your coach home?

BACK :P:D:o Sorry I'm late mummy :angry:

No idea about coach because I don't even know for sure yet if I am coaching it or otherwise.

Well even if there's no LOTR actors, wood you still wanna go to LFACC? I know I do. Shopping round stalls, and to see everyone. Depends on times doesn't it. I don't mind going to a gallery though! :o

I see you two have plans for London. I have decided to go myself and a mate of mine, Carl is coming too. We can meet you in the queue before it opens and give you the spare two tickets if that's alright.

What hotel are you staying in, if you're close enough to us we could share a taxi.

Hiya Kilt. Have to go to work this evening after all. ;) But at least they are trying to cover my calls for me for LFACC (Saturday night). I'll have my mobile on me and I'll be home by 9. :unsure::blink: Uh Oh. Hetty Wainthrop has just started!

Hello Pete. Don't know yet if we are gonna join the queue. Depends on who else is announced - like hobbits for instance. I have no idea where we are staying either - Kilty has sorted that one out - on my debit card. Hmmmm. :D

Thanks though for the tickets.

P.S. NOT FAT

11SeanOctober.jpg

Well, I know it's a calendar but I love the pic. B);)

Edited by Billybird

Hetty Wainthorpe????!!! ;) WOOOOOHOOOOO!!!!!!

Not even that much of a Dom fan, but I loved that :lol::wub:

We're staying at the Travel Lodge....I think. Well it'll be on the email confirmation. They all sound the same, I can never remember which is which!

Hi Kilt. Sorry I missed you hun. :lol: Can't get back here until Friday afternoon - how about you?

I've sorted out travel and stuff for London and should arrive there by about 6.30 so hopefully, just before you. Is that ok? :lol:

Pete. Have you really nothing better to do than to scroll through dozens of pages of Sean pics? Bet you enjoyed it really!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Hi Kilt. Sorry I missed you hun. ;) Can't get back here until Friday afternoon - how about you?

I've sorted out travel and stuff for London and should arrive there by about 6.30 so hopefully, just before you. Is that ok? :D

Pete. Have you really nothing better to do than to scroll through dozens of pages of Sean pics? Bet you enjoyed it really!!! :wub::D:D

Yo preciousss

So annoyed about my credit ^_^

I may in fact even get there before that, depending on traffic ^_^

Hehee...psychicness ;)

I don't believe I've used up all my 400 monthly texts. This is so random. The other night I went to sleep with my phone still in my hand (don't ask!!) and when I woke up, I must have leant on it. My credit had gone right down, and the last number dialled was a random guy that I have seen for about a year. Turns out he got a call from my mob at about 4am. He must think I'm stalking him! :D:wub:

How have the last couple of days been? :D

Hello you two gossips and I hope the rainy day is finding you both well. If it is the Travel Lodge you are booked in then we are in the same hotel. We can have a drink when you both arrive and then share the taxi the next day but my mate wants to get there early as there are a few guests he wants to see. I take it that you are going anyway, whether or not Elijah Wood and Sean Astin are going. See you there. xxx

Agh! Our thread is being hijacked once more. Kilt - where are you precious one? Dammit, lets try a little bribery and corruption:

elijah_tattoo.jpg

tum te tum te tum te tum..............

Dammit. Still not here. Guess I shall have to wait until tonight then. :P See ya then Preciousssssss.

Elrond: Gossips? Us? Huh. :huh: We are so not. Hmmm. Travel Lodge you say. Well Kilty is not so sure and knowing her it could well be the Travel Inn or the Holiday Inn. But yeah, if it's possible, we could share the taxi. Although, if Lij or Sean aren't there, I'm not getting up early on a Sunday Morning! BTW. Who is that in your avatar? Doesn't look much like Elrond, more like a dark warlord God to me!

Just off to check out Pirate don't read, mods please delete thread in C7. Mwahahahaha :unsure:

Edited by Billybird