July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! Thought you were goiong to meow me when you came online. :D:lol::lol:

My FFing phone has packed up!!! :lol: It just won't switch on. Sorry precious

If you see this, I will probably be back on here at about 2.30.

*SEAN HUGS* :wub:

Elrond - yes that's July. Phew, you were who I thought you were then. This is the thread for mine and her's random convos so we don't hijack other people's threads

Hi Kilt. No cannot make it at 2.30. ;) Sorry. Hope you get your phone fixed for later.

I'm going to see a possible school for Garyn tonight, one for next year, so probably won't be about much before 9.00pm. I'll try to text you when I get back. Have fun. :lol:

Hi Elrond. Yes it's me. Hope you're ok. Speak another time.

Hey! Thought I'd come and say hello to you two, I miss you ;) I hope you had a fantastic time at C6 and are on a total high now! :lol: I wish I could have been there to see you all.

Anyway *end random*

Hopefully talk to you soon.....I'm working on getting a laptop so I can stay in touch at uni! :D

Take care :lol: xxxxxx

clare!!!!!!!!

where've you been???? :blink::lol: :lol: :lol:

missed you! :lol:

*pokes kiltsy* :wub:

Hi Kilt. No cannot make it at 2.30. :lol: Sorry. Hope you get your phone fixed for later.

I'm going to see a possible school for Garyn tonight, one for next year, so probably won't be about much before 9.00pm. I'll try to text you when I get back. Have fun. :lol:

Hi Elrond. Yes it's me. Hope you're ok. Speak another time.

Aww dammit. Yeah my phone might need a bit of a charge then maybe it'll work. Though it was fully charged this morning and I haven't even used it :headscratch:

Have fun :lol:

Yes, I believe once was standing in a group near Billy's queue :D:lol: I don't believe I can remember that! :D

I'm having second thoughts about not going to LFACC. it's this Lij rumour that's doing it! what wood happen if he went but I missed him?? It doesn't bear thinking about :lol: I'm gonna give it some serious thought. Bet I end up going! :lol:

What about you then? Thought you couldn't go?? :wub:

If I was to go, there's no way I could go for both days. Unless I guess I left straight after I finished work at 6pm on the Saturday. It is a possibility. So I may also need a floor to collapse on :firedevil: Prob woodn't get any sleep though, if I was going for Lij. That wood be me and Nell outside the stadium huddled up in blankets at 4am in the morning! :D:D