July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

Hey.  I know the most brilliant university in the UK.  It's...............

LEICESTER!!!!!!      mwahahahaha......................... ;)  ;)

coleraine's better, only for the fact that me and donna are both leavin after this year!!! :D :D

and its only worrying if you forget that i love liv :P :P :P :P :wub::wub::wub::wub:

That sounds a little too far and it's over the sea, so Kilty ain't allowed to go there as she's not had her rabies vac! B)

Oh and you spell lij with a j not a v. Sorry. ;);):lol:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey.  I know the most brilliant university in the UK.  It's...............

LEICESTER!!!!!!      mwahahahaha......................... ;)  ;)

coleraine's better, only for the fact that me and donna are both leavin after this year!!! :P :P

and its only worrying if you forget that i love liv :P;) ;) :P:wub::wub::wub::wub:

That sounds a little too far and it's over the sea, so Kilty ain't allowed to go there as she's not had her rabies vac! B)

Oh and you spell lij with a j not a v. Sorry. ;);):lol:

its in the UK :P :P :P

and fogive me - i meant ARWEN :D:D:P

liv%20tyler%2001.JPG

*faints*

Phew thankies muchly!!! B););)

*hugses*

Mmmmmmm, much Lij for me :wub::lol::wub:

What about I just don't go to uni and become a hobbity tramp and be done with it!! lol :wub::D

Right precious peeps, I gotta be going now.

Speak soon!

BB I'll text ya in a bit of course :D:wub:

Take care!

Adios XxX

Hi Eggy. Yeah, got your email. Have been so busy lately, have hardly had time to come here, on the forum that is. Shame about last night, I have school meeting next Thursday would you believe. Never mind, shall we make it the one after? That would be the 14th. See you tomorrow.

Kilty. Came on for a short while, bumped Sean, :D where are you? Text when you can come back. Speak later hun. xxx :wub:

If neither Eggy nor Toni need it, I'll try pawning it off on someone with a non-VIP party ticket :lol: Cos it's me that'll be paying for the wasted ticket otherwise :blink:

Eggy don't worry about your ticket. SMs posted somewhere that not all have been sent out, and they have a whole bunch of them waiting in MK for peeps to pick up there :o:P

Spoke to Toni half an hour ago. She is in bed at the mo. hoping to feel better by the morning. She has packed just in case so fingers crossed and all that. If we can't sell the ticket, we'll go halves - as much my fault as yours.

Can't get new outfit in the case. It'll have to sit on the back seat.

*O DAYS!!!!*

*Fingers crossed for Toni* Getting ill before Collectormania - just imagine! :P:blink:

It isn't your fault at all, it's neither of ours. Though it's on my mum's credit card so I'll be the one paying her, tis OK :o:lol:

Hehe. How many outfits are you taking? I've got one for daytime Sat, one for daytime Sun and 2 party outfits.

He he. Same here!

I'm sure Toni will do her best. She has this rheumatoid thing where her muscles go into painful spasms. It happens a lot when she's been doing too much, like carrying heavy shopping bags etc. Oh, and walking a lot too. She may be ok once she's rested.

I was looking for my old Billy Do-nuts avatar. Any ideas where I might find it. In honour of C6 and all that! :headscratch::headscratch:

Eek that's almost as bad as having an allergy to shopping or something!! :lol::headscratch::huh:

I wood be able to find it by doing a search for 'Billy Boyd avatar' to find the site I got it from, then trawling through to find the right av, but that wood take ages :headscratch: I'd be happy to do it when I get back though :lol:

Hehehe! Don't tell me you actually typed 'hot elf' into a search engine for that??? :headscratch::headscratch:;)

Right well I had better be going now. Haven't finished packing. I knew I'd leave it to the last minute again!

I'll text you in a bit, precious.

Don't believe how close tomorrow is!! ;););)

For now, have some

:huh::lol:SEAN HUGS!!! :lol:;)

Hey! Thought I'd come and say hello to you two, I miss you ^_^ I hope you had a fantastic time at C6 and are on a total high now! :lol: I wish I could have been there to see you all.

Anyway *end random*

Hopefully talk to you soon.....I'm working on getting a laptop so I can stay in touch at uni! :wub:

Take care :lol: xxxxxx

CLAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

*takes flying leap and jumps onto* :lol::lol::P How are ya???

Missed you too. I didn't even realise you weren't coming to C6 till a couple of days before ^_^ There was definitely a LMB element missing from C6!

I hope Uni is treating you well! How ya finding it all?

Hehe guess what, we managed to track down raspberry and starwberry FLUFF. I bought the rasberry one!

Check it out:

**EDIT-I can't find the FLUFF pic that I was gonna put here :(:wub:

And Wood U has not been replaced yet, but the signs are all boarded up! :o

Teheehee. Speak soon :D:D

Edited by Kilteus