July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

Just got back and am even more confused. Wanna do film studies combined with either marketing or computing. Seen online that Canterbury do loads of combined film courses, but they weren't at the career fair thing so I couldn't pick up a prospectus. :rolleyes:;)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yarr I need to do loads more research. So tedious and requiring too much effort!! lol

Yeah, film and computing wood be perfect for me ;) And the marketing sounds really good too. There's also one called 'entertainment technology' :rolleyes::P

It must be excellent I think. And there is a really good hotel close by, quite cheap too. Plus the fact that transport can be arranged with fellow student for free, you'd be silly to turn it down!!! ;):lol::lol:

BTW. Where is the fan club you spoke of by text??? ;)

:D *Ouch*. Sorry, busy kicking stupid computer. I mean. How can Sean say yes when he doesn't know what I want to ask him? Huh? ;) Orlidammit stupid techical stuff. :D

Oh yeah. Fan club thread. Poor DE - doesn't seem aware as yet. See GTB goes in a lot though. Slightly worrying? :blink::angry:

Hey. I know the most brilliant university in the UK. It's...............

LEICESTER!!!!!! mwahahahaha......................... ;);)

coleraine's better, only for the fact that me and donna are both leavin after this year!!! :firedevil::firedevil:

and its only worrying if you forget that i love liv :firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:;)