July Mushrooms........

Kilteus

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL! Okies. Don't think I'm up to much tonight. Was gonna go out, but just remembered I have a wedding to go to, early morning tomorrow (have to do a sickie) :blush: So should be able to forum! :unsure:

Btw, good news……just got an email from National Express. They're doing an offer so if you have a student card, all tickets anywhere in UK are £5 single and £10 return all through October and November. Much visitingness!! :D:D

:P:P:P;)

Hey can anybody help? I want to take a video of something changing metaphysically or alchemically, like decay or something.

I don't want my lecturers to know what I'm up to in case it doesn't work and I end up looking a technophobic idiot.

Is there an easy way to do this? I have a camcorder, a digital camera, computer etc. HELP??? :lol::D

:P:P;):P

Hey can anybody help? I want to take a video of something changing metaphysically or alchemically, like decay or something.

I don't want my lecturers to know what I'm up to in case it doesn't work and I end up looking a technophobic idiot.

Is there an easy way to do this? I have a camcorder, a digital camera, computer etc. HELP??? :lol::D

:P

How would you like to show it? ie on DVD? or just pictures / photos?

:P:P;):P

Not a bloomin' clue. Cos most things that decay take ages so you'd have to film over a long period of time, then put it on fast forward or summat :P

Though it you have a cam, you can just take pics at regular intervals or summat :P

If its 10 years old then it is extremely unlikely that it can link your PC. I think your best option would be photos then and then create a slide show from and burn it to a CD :lol:

Ah. That seems easy enough and almost as effective as a dvd. Now to find something to decay or erode.

Cheers Gaffer! :lol:;)