Weekend Underground Engineering Works July 7/8

Apparently the wifi is active in some of London's Underground stations at the moment. It only works in the stations, not on the trains between stations, but you can see a map here of which stations currently have it (stations in green) and which are planned to have it soon (stations in orange). If you're coming in from Kings Cross or Victoria both have it :)

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/downloads/corporate/wifi-stations-map.pdf

Apparently the wifi is active in some of London's Underground stations at the moment. It only works in the stations, not on the trains between stations, but you can see a map here of which stations currently have it (stations in green) and which are planned to have it soon (stations in orange). If you're coming in from Kings Cross or Victoria both have it :)

http://www.tfl.gov.u...tations-map.pdf

It is Virgin Wifi. Just go online and sign up using your email address! Used it and it has a fantastic signal!

so i can get a tube from earls court to olympia?

stupid planner thing said i had to get a bus, i don't trust or like buses >.<

Will have another look now, debating walking from earls court, just gotta make sure i get to the venue for 7.20!!

so worried about being late!

Its possible it didnt show the tube because it was before the first one? You should be able to get the tube from Earls Court to Olympia but I dont know what time that service will be starting. I'll see if I can find the info and edit it in if I find it.

Edit: it looks like the first train from Earls Court to Olympia is at 7.00am and then every 15 minutes after that.

Edited by jael001

so i can get a tube from earls court to olympia?

stupid planner thing said i had to get a bus, i don't trust or like buses >.<

Will have another look now, debating walking from earls court, just gotta make sure i get to the venue for 7.20!!

so worried about being late!

yeah same!