con attendy checklist

MONEY!! lots of money haha

Probably the best advice anyone could get!

Also obviously any pre bought tickets/entry tickets etc

Clothing is also an idea if you're staying over for the weekend :P

My brother and I also usually bring a pen and post-it pad for writing your name on for personalisations just in case

Haha yes, clothing cán be quite handy :smile:

Haha i did that last year at LFCC, i was about to have a photo with Karen Gillan but was wearing a blue pale shirt, i was getting a bit hot so bought a Amy Pond t shirt, I though it was appropriate ;)

• Like 1

the last bit is a really good point. never take all your money out at once, because even though we want to believe everyone is a decent person and would never rob you, it can sometimes happen. know what you have in different sections and if you have a lot in one place remove it discretely, not flashy

I second that, I was at EMS a couple of years ago not long after it had opened, and this guy rushed passed me and dropped a £20 note from his pocket on the floor totally oblivious to the fact. Luckily I managed to pick it up and catch up to him to hand it over. He was so grateful and thanked me for my honesty, I just hope others would be as honest if it happened to me.

the last bit is a really good point. never take all your money out at once, because even though we want to believe everyone is a decent person and would never rob you, it can sometimes happen. know what you have in different sections and if you have a lot in one place remove it discretely, not flashy

I second that, I was at EMS a couple of years ago not long after it had opened, and this guy rushed passed me and dropped a £20 note from his pocket on the floor totally oblivious to the fact. Luckily I managed to pick it up and catch up to him to hand it over. He was so grateful and thanked me for my honesty, I just hope others would be as honest if it happened to me.

i could never see myself knowingly taking money from someone who just dropped it and right in front of me too. the only time i ever kept money was when i found a tenner in the street and had a good look around the street for about half an hour to see if anyone looked like they were searching for something. i then kept it when i realized the likelihood of finding the moneys owner was slim to nothing.

oh, for all the British folks, a bit of advice please. i shall have to convert euro to sterling. my post office does this commision free,but i was wondering would i be better taking my euro with me and getting it changed in the exchange booth in heathrow? i would like to know if it would be cheaper or if i should just go with gold old postie office peoples

Oh! I forgot to add this,silly me. Chewing gum/mints/mouth spray if you have it.slot of the time the guests can't hear you over the general hubbub so you may have to lean in closer to say what you need to say,we don't want bad breath for that now do we?

How hot does it really get at this con? On Saturday I'll be wearing a lot of layers. (Kiss-O-Gram Amy, has a very thick stab vest). And also, is there a safe place where autographs and photoshoot pictures be stored while we're walking around?

How hot does it really get at this con? On Saturday I'll be wearing a lot of layers. (Kiss-O-Gram Amy, has a very thick stab vest). And also, is there a safe place where autographs and photoshoot pictures be stored while we're walking around?

With a lot of walking around it can get quite sweaty, I'll be wearing three layers in all, as Mulder normally I wear a thick leather jacket so I think it'll be ok.

I know at one venue that has lockers but I've never used them I keep all my stuff in my rucksack

• Like 1

With a lot of walking around it can get quite sweaty, I'll be wearing three layers in all, as Mulder normally I wear a thick leather jacket so I think it'll be ok.

I know at one venue that has lockers but I've never used them I keep all my stuff in my rucksack

Ok! Thanks :)

my friend and I bring a backpack each, but we have a 3 hour train journey to deal with. However backpacks are useful to put food & drink in. On a side not it might be a good idea to get some decent carrier bags as the ones given out at some of the booths are rather thin and can rip easily.