Entry, photo ops & talk tickets are still for sale on the door on

I ordered 5 tickets last Thursday and they have still not arrived,

if i don't receive them in time (i am away for a couple of days next week) do i just print out my email confirmation for the tickets and bring it with me?

Was the offer where you get friday night free when buying the other 2 days only available online or will it be available on the door friday night as well??

You mean the weekend pass? Yes, that is on sale at the door.

Can we buy an early bird ticket on the door on the Sunday (as long as they are not sold out)?

I'm scared my photoshoots will be scheduled before 11am

Yes you can.

ok... got early birds for Saturday...

IF on saturday I decide I'd like to go on Sunday as well - can i buy an early bird then? or will i need to queue and pay on day on Sunday instead?

Would be nice to get my ticket in advance if i can.

Hi Sorry to be a pain in the perverbial

I have emailed twice as I ordered two john simm photo shoots last friday.

No money has been taken from my account. and all i have is the web confirmation email you get as soon as you place the order.

I know this isnt the confirmation email you get when your payment is processed

Sorry if wrong place to post but I am leaving the address to post to on Monday morning

Thanks

Fi

Hi Sorry to be a pain in the perverbial

I have emailed twice as I ordered two john simm photo shoots last friday.

No money has been taken from my account. and all i have is the web confirmation email you get as soon as you place the order.

I know this isnt the confirmation email you get when your payment is processed

Sorry if wrong place to post but I am leaving the address to post to on Monday morning

Thanks

Fi

You do not get a confirmation e-mail when your order is processed. What you could do is log into your store account and then click on my orders. Does this say "paid"? John Simm was an insanely popular shoot. Combine that with the last minute rush and tehre will be a delay in processing the order. Tickets may arrive until the week of the show. Do you have any chance to keep checking the mail after Monday?

I am back home in birmingham from Monday and will not be back this wasy till after the event.

I cannot login to the instore stuff as it says my login is invalid. despite using it for the past 3 years and that my email addres doesnt exist when i go to the reminder. Despite the email being sent to it.

Friends who booked there tickets after me on the Saturday have got theres. I have sent emails they have not been replied to. Yes I know its busy. In the over 3 years I have been dealing with show masters I have never had a problem.

If the money has not been taken from my account. So i doubt the tickets are on there way

Edited by haffertee

Looking in my account on the online store my order was processed and paid on Mon 25th June. I understand it would have been very busy that weekend with last minute sales but my tickets have not arrived and I'm only at my address until Tuesday 3rd Jul and then I start making my way down to London. What do you do if they don't arrive?

• Moderators

If your order has been processed but you have not received the tickets, take your confirmation email with you to the event and speak to crew.

I only just this morning got my order from 21st June, so they're still making their way out!

Edited by etmuse