Sold Out Hayden Photoshoot

Tried to buy a photo shoot for Hayden Panettiere for the Saturday, but the online store says sold out, i'm gutted! Will there be anymore available if there's demand or any available on the day? Hayden was my main reason for attending and I can only make the Saturday. :-(

Or consider going on Sunday if that's possible. As said above, shoots are scheduled for a set time, they know how many they can do in that time and once it's sold out (which is quite rare to be fair, not many do) then that's it I'm afraid.

This is my first LFCC and I only knew that I would be able to attend a couple of weeks ago. I was going to buy my photo shoots then, but thought I would wait and get them all in one go seeing as lots of guests were still being announced. For future reference, is there any notification on the store when tickets are running low?

It is very rare that additional tickets are released, sorry. Online sell outs do happen very rarely too.

Usually we get a warning on here when tickets get low. Unfortunately sometimes there's such quick and unexpected increase in ticket sales (as it happened here) that a warning can not be done.

This is my first LFCC and I only knew that I would be able to attend a couple of weeks ago. I was going to buy my photo shoots then, but thought I would wait and get them all in one go seeing as lots of guests were still being announced. For future reference, is there any notification on the store when tickets are running low?

Fair enough. Sorry if I sounded rude about it. There's normally an announcement on the forum if tickets are getting low but maybe they've been too busy and didn't realise.

It is quite unusual though. Most are still available on the day. Karen Gillan sold out last year if I recall but I don't think any others did.

Sory didnt know that. I thought selling might not be aloud i wasnt trying to make and profit just trying to help someone out

No worries. We understand that there's a lot of genuine offers who meant to help. Due to potential problems it's not allowed in general.

No problem Queen Sindel i can see how problems would crop up. I just have a few photo shoot tickets i booked early that i wont use now because of other Guests and time i have. If showmaster had something like a swap shop or something that would be good lol