avengers guest

dreampixie

All of them, but particularly Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Renner and Clark Gregg. They're much more likely to be at an event like LFCC than this one though.

I would love to meet Tom Hiddleston, I know but I would never be able to afford lfcc :WINCE:

All of them, but particularly Tom Hiddleston, Jeremy Renner and Clark Gregg. They're much more likely to be at an event like LFCC than this one though.

I would love to meet Tom Hiddleston, I know but I would never be able to afford lfcc :(

I hate when guests you want to meet are at events you can't afford to attend. You can never be sure that you'll get another opportunity. :huh:

I just got a tweet from Cobie Smulders, so I'm adding her to my list lol. :blush:

I hate when guests you want to meet are at events you can't afford to attend. You can never be sure that you'll get another opportunity. :huh:

I just got a tweet from Cobie Smulders, so I'm adding her to my list lol. :blush:

Exactly, it will cost me more to get down there. The closest single day con is in town here but there is rarely a wow guest, seriously doubt anyone I'm desperate to meet will attend. and thats awesome :)

Oh yes please!!!

Tom Hiddleston and Jeremy Renner!!!!

Loki and Hawkeye were my fave characters in the movie :) Tom and Jeremey did a great job and they are both amazing and seem to be very nice.

Must agree with above, Jeremy & Tom by far, both are awesome & Loki & Hawkeye were superb, i hope Hawkeye get's a bit more screen time in the sequel though!

Edited by Zak-J

Are there any news about a Hawkeye movie yet?

Can´t wait to see more of him and Loki. (So, also looking forward to Thor 2. Redemption for Loki? What do you think?)

Watched Thor last week for the first time (after Avengers) and fell in love with Loki .. haha :P Such an amazing character! Could understand his actions after I watched Thor. And I really love, when I do understand the villain in their actions.

Tom and Jeremy just did perfect performances and it would be more than amazing to meet one of them! Not sure tho, of they are maybe to expensive. Especially Jeremy as he is the new main character of the Bourne movies.... Well, I hope it´s possible to get them as guests....

Sadly, I don't think a Hawkeye origin movie is terribly likely. I think it's more likely that his origin story will be covered in the Black Widow and/or Nick Fury movies.

Also, I would be astonished if Tom Hiddleston or Jeremy Renner were announced for HW4. I think both actors are more suited to an LFCC or EMS type of show. But it would be awesome, I agree! :smile:

Not planning on attending LFCC and I would prefer them to be a guest at HW4 :D But of course, I do understand that they maybe are better LFCC guests.

Tom is such an amazing actor. His performance in Thor and Avengers was breathtaking. And in interviews he seems to be so much fun. Pretty sure he would be an amazing convention guest.

Didn´t buy my HW4 ticket yet as I´m still waiting for my WOW guest... haha. Tom or Jeremy would make me buy a ticket. Altough I have to re-write an exam that weekend... I think I would wait 6 month to write it again to be able to attend.