First Guests just announced

Rockstar6662

hopefully, everything will go okay. Would love to meet him finally. And others guests as well, always a pleasure :)

Thank you Showmasters =)

edit:

@Helen 26: Michael was supposed to be at 7.5 but his presence was cancelled 2 days prior to the event. I still enjoyed a LOT the weekend, though and really appreciated the replacement guests SM had to get in a hurry

Edited by Hera

How soon before the events do the Silvers usually sell out? :YAHOO:
Honestly that is impossible to answer. They don't always sell out , and when they do it can be on the day, weeks, or even a few months before.

There were still silvers available to by on Friday at 7.8 but you can't always guarantee it.

They announced ticket prices too. Lower than 7.8 but can't remember exactly. I think standard will be £88 and Silver £145? Sorry if I'm wrong, I was on my way out to see what photos were back.

Only prob for me is it's the weekend after HW4 but having just got Amanda to sign a group shot and hopefully adding Chris and Ben to that at LFCC it would be fab to get Michael to complete it.

Edited by Rockstar6662

Gah! This is amazing, I'd love to go to this, not sure I'll be able to afford it though. How soon before the events do the Silvers usually sell out? :D

I was able to buy Silver tickets on the Friday for Chevron 7.8. I left it to the very last minute, but was okay. This could have been a complete fluke, or stroke of luck as i know the tickets were running low, and I'm sure Michael will be a big draw.

Bought my tickets on the Sunday morning....

Only The Shanks would get me up at 6 a.m., put my make up for my photo shoot with Amanda on in semi-darkness (so as not to wake the hubby) and make me queue for an hour and a quarter before I could buy them....

Still I got Gold 20 and 21 so all's good!.... :wub:

Cannot wait!!!.... :D:P:(

Bought my tickets on the Sunday morning....

Only The Shanks would get me up at 6 a.m., put my make up for my photo shoot with Amanda on in semi-darkness (so as not to wake the hubby) and make me queue for an hour and a quarter before I could buy them....

Still I got Gold 20 and 21 so all's good!.... :wub:

Cannot wait!!!.... :D:P:(

and I was there right beside you * yawn * still tired .. :wub:

G18 & 19

Did it ever happen that silver tickets run out?

Even if I'll be able to go probably gonna go as silver, not gold this time, but I'm curious if I leave it to really late, did it ever happen? :)

Thank you!

How late is "really late"?

If the ticket amounts gets low Yvie usually posts a warning.

Even if I'll be able to go probably gonna go as silver, not gold this time, but I'm curious if I leave it to really late, did it ever happen? :)

Thank you!

Yup I knew that. :) Just curious if it ever run out. :)

Thank you!

once that i know of and that was at 7.6 that was 450 silver tickets sold

Thank you!

once that i know of and that was at 7.6 that was 450 silver tickets sold

Hmm only once. And then because of Ric.

So hopefully it won't happen now, I mean it could just not before I can buy my ticket. Hehe. :thumbup: Of course I want lots of ticket buyers for ME. :D

Thank you for the information! :)

M

Thank you!

Gold and silver tickets sold out at 7.2. I think it was a much smaller event though.

M

Thank you!

Gold and silver tickets sold out at 7.2. I think it was a much smaller event though.

Thank you!

Then the 2 times silver tickets sold out was because first it was a small even and second Richard Dean Anderson was there. Okay, that doesn't sound bad if somebody wants to buy silver ticket later on. :)