Themes ....

ButterFlyRose_

Well my daughter and i have decided to do cosplay ( dress up) but we dont know what to wear just incase we clash/ wear something that someone else is wearing, something, Dorothy/snow white, or Alice in Wonderland for me and my daughter may think Neytiri from Avatar or Queen of hearts, so any suggestions regarding these outfits would be good, what days would you recomend bearing in mind of photos the next day (for face paints/make up reasons).

Seriously, girls, it's the same every time, and this doesn't hurry SM up. As Gary Barlow sings, have a little patience.

But patience is just a thing, but when you have to buy multiple costumes/outfits is it not best to know for money and also delivery times,

• Like 1

Well my daughter and i have decided to do cosplay ( dress up) but we dont know what to wear just incase we clash/ wear something that someone else is wearing, something, Dorothy/snow white, or Alice in Wonderland for me and my daughter may think Neytiri from Avatar or Queen of hearts, so any suggestions regarding these outfits would be good, what days would you recomend bearing in mind of photos the next day (for face paints/make up reasons).

It really doesn't matter if you wear the same stuff!! XD Me and my friend are both dressing as bridesmaid Alice on the same night :)

Anyway, as long as you have good make up removers you'll be fine for photos the next day.

Edited by HohoCullen

please,please please ppppppppppppllllllllllllleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaassssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeee can we have the themes xxxx

i asked nicely :)

We could play Good Cousin Bad Cousin...

You be nice nd polite and I can be stressy and see if they listen??

Here goes...

*waves fist* Gimmie the Themes or... or... I will sulk a bit longer!!! :grump:

• Like 1