FREAKY PHOTOS!

Hi guys!! ;)

This not being typed on my own PC, so this is just a quick "big up" to everyone I met until I get chance to chat later! ;)

However, I do have a question for those of you who took photos.

After Rosie and I got our photos developed, as we looked through them we noticed a few freaky things. On quite a number of them - particularly in the area of the hall where Andy, JRD and Sala were - are some weird light anomalies. There are "orbs", strange streaks of light and what look like moving balls of energy; there are also two photos of JRD at the Saturday talk with a beautiful golden "aura" around his head. :lol:

Now - okay, maybe I've been watching Most Haunted far more than is strictly healthy. These anomalies could well have been down to nothing more supernatural than the lighting in the centre, reflections from flashes, film faults and so on, and in fact that may indeed be all they are: but Rosie's camera is okay, this didn't happen on all the pictures and not in all the areas where photos were taken and we didn't see anything until the pictures had been developed. :wub::wub:

So basically, has anyone else noticed anything strange on their photos? :rolleyes:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All my pics have been developed really dark.... most probably because the flash was useless seen as it was a disposable camera!!

I watch most haunted as well, you can't help but look at every little thing and think its a ghost, such as the strange C i have on my face in the pic with me and Chris Barrie.

Yeltzy,

I have read on numerous sites about the Orbs! They are indeed energy balls amongst other things. And are NOT dust particles as some of you may think!!!

I have not yet received my photos but I'll keep you informed when I do if I spot orbs too and I'm pretty sure I will!

If you want you can always mail me and I can give you some links to sites about Orbs.

(Fabienne18@hotmail.com)

Me. Sblomie. :wub:

PS it was GREAT meeting you!!!!!!

All my pics have been developed really dark.... most probably because the flash was useless seen as it was a disposable camera!!

I watch most haunted as well, you can't help but look at every little thing and think its a ghost, such as the strange C i have on my face in the pic with me and Chris Barrie.

Agh, babes, same thing here! I am really hacked off with how badly my photos turned out (too dark, too grainy, too...urrrrgghhh!!!) and I too was using a disposable camera. I think this is nature's way of telling us that while they're fun and convenient, when it really matters, single-use cameras can be crap and let you down. :(

I agree with everything you said about MH and how you can't help interpreting everything odd as something mysterious. :D I mean, quite possibly it isn't in this case - I mean, it could probably be that what's on Rosie's photos is indeed nothing more supernatural than freaky reflections, dust particles, and so on and I'm making a bloody great fuss about nothing and making a total prat of myself (so no change there, then... :wub: ). ;)

But who knows? ;) And oddly enough, we got something odd on our photo of Chris Barrie...and no, Rosie, I do not mean Norman Lovatt!! ;):P

my photos are with a single use disposable camera too...they turned out great in the signing area, but the photo i took of the whole thing from up on the balcony is dark as anything..should have bought that damn digi camera last week me thinks LOL

I heard a lot about this over the weekend and would love to see what all the talk was about. Any chance any of the pictures you are talking about could be put up somewhere?

Thanks

*ignores ping of microwave and leaves seafood paella dinner upon reading intriguing comment*

Hi babes - are you saying that other people were also getting strange lights on their pictures?! :angel: If so, I'd love to see more photos too; I think ours will be going up as soon as Rosie gets chance to upload them.

I'm sure that any minute now we'll get someone explaining exactly why all we got were flash reflections and bits of dust and that there's nothing remotely spooky going on - but it's kinda cool. :lol:

So far I've not heard of anyone getting decent photos at the Wembley venue, they all seem to be too dark. I also had problems with the grey backdrops at C4 though, some of mine came out blurry.

Obi-Wan :wub:

My photos came out very dark as well, except the ones that were really close up-- thank God my pic of Billy came out fine!!! :D I think the darkness was because the room was so huge it just swallowed up the camera flash so that was very annoying but at least some came out ok!

I was thinking is everone going to post their pics on the forum so we can all share?? :wub:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lol! In the hotel late on friday night BHPF took a picture of me and it came out with this odd shadow on my face, Kell and marie were there too and they all said it was a ghost lol. I dont what That picture posted here though! lol..They teased me about that one..

Well I was really bored at home one day and I think my house is haunted well im 90% sure it is I have had a few spooky experiences! One night I was asleep and my dog woke me up by jumping on my bed (which she never does) and she was really cuddling up to me as if she was either scared or protecting me. Then all of a sudden one of my posters just flew off the wall, not fallen it was as is it was ripped off! Well I was like hmmm ok so i left it down. Then I told my dog to get off and she did so i pulled my covers up ( to my head) then all of a sudden my covers were pulled downwards too half way down my chest! Since then I think a ghost comes to visit cos it gets cold sometimes and things get russled about now and then. So as I was saying I was in my living room and had my camera on night vision and saw through the screen a floating light! so I took this pic

ghost.JPG

Spooky!

Well I was really bored at home one day and I think my house is haunted well im 90% sure it is I have had a few spooky experiences! One night I was asleep and my dog woke me up by jumping on my bed (which she never does) and she was really cuddling up to me as if she was either scared or protecting me. Then all of a sudden one of my posters just flew off the wall, not fallen it was as is it was ripped off! Well I was like hmmm ok so i left it down. Then I told my dog to get off and she did so i pulled my covers up ( to my head) then all of a sudden my covers were pulled downwards too half way down my chest! Since then I think a ghost comes to visit cos it gets cold sometimes and things get russled about now and then. So as I was saying I was in my living room and had my camera on night vision and saw through the screen a floating light! so I took this pic

ghost.JPG

Spooky!

:blink: that is spooky