Ticket Availability

MjCullen

What an amazing weekend ET6 was, but its left me broke!! (I am not complaining!!)

Though i am worried about being able to get a ticket for ET7.

I know it was mentioned in ET6 that those who have come before will be guaranteed tickets somehow but i am just wondering how they might go about this?

Its going to be about a month before i am able to buy a Gold Ticket for ET7 and i just really do not want to miss out.

I know a few friends who are also in this situation.

Any help/info would be great :)

It does say somewhere on the ET6 forum that they will guarantee it IF they got one of the main three - I assume then that they are NOT going to guarantee we get tickets if they DON'T get one of the trio... Very worried now :dance:

I doubt if there are too many people out there who elected not to attend the ET events thus far because they were unofficial.

Therefore, until they start announcing some big-name guests for ET7, the only people looking to buy tickets will be people who have attended before.

There's really no reason to start worrying at this early stage.

Me and my sister had money to buy tickets at ET6 but we sensibly are waiting to make sure we can book the holiday off from work, however, current BBM convos are heading down the line of holiday schmoliday lets just book now! :D

Still... i dont get paid until monday and she doesnt get paid until the 11/11 so we've got to wait until 11 Nov... i just really cant do that. :D

I am totally skint after 3 of my mini beasts having birthdays this month and attending ET6 so I won`t have the money to buy tickets for my daughter and I for ET7 until the end of JANUARY :D

I really hope the Silvers aren`t sold out by then :D

I'm with you here. ENd of january for me to, what with sisters birthday coming up and christmas.... AND work won't let me have friday off that weekend either. How very dare they!!!

• 2 weeks later...
Am so tempted to go to this event and , sorry if wrong topic , but are they good cons and will there be a ticket start of December ??
That is down to personal opinion and can only really be decided by experiencing one for yourself. That said this will be the seventh ET event which strongly indicates that people do enjoy this specific event.

While I have no interest in Twilight and have never attended a ET event, I have attended over a dozen other ME events that followed a similar format. Personally speaking I enjoy them. ME aim for 4-6 guests to attend (all all guests appear subject to work commitments). Normally the autograph/photo shoot sessions take place during the Saturday and Sunday mornings. There are stage actvities (talks, quiz, etc), and guest encounters in the afternoons, an auction, and themed parties each evening.

If a certain ticket type starts running low then normally an announcement is posted on this forum as warning, so keep checking back on here. While nobody can predict if they will sell out by December, I would be suprised if that did happen.