Sign in to follow this  
abstractharmony

Refunds started yet?

I just wondered if the refunds had started to be processed yet. As far I can tell I haven't received mine as at time of posting.

Has anyone else had theirs who needed them?

Refunds haven't been sent yet, unfortunately I've just been too busy with the events coming up in the next few weeks to be able to get them done. I hope to make a start as soon as possible and I'll keep you updated when I'm able to do so.

Thanks for your patience so far :D

I forgot about this thread. My bad!

Refunds have started, slowly but surely. You'll get an email when yours has been sent, it should be showing on your account a few days later.

Thanks Ylve for the post, you saved me from asking LOL. Will wait for my email about the refund then :-).

Hi Yvie, could you please advise when you've processed all the refunds so that we know whether or not ours have been missed?

I got my email about the refund today...thanks Yvie :-D. Sorry I misspelled your name in my thank you reply...

Refunds have now been sent to everyone who requested one :YAHOO:

Hi Yvie,

I haven't had any response to my e-mail regarding a refund for RTME. It was sent to info@collectormania.com on 4th October. I've just re-read my e-mail though and it's a bit garbled. Please can you look into it and issue a refund.

Thank you, Liz Dawson

Hi Yvie,

I haven't had any response to my e-mail regarding a refund for RTME. It was sent to info@collectormania.com on 4th October. I've just re-read my e-mail though and it's a bit garbled. Please can you look into it and issue a refund.

Thank you, Liz Dawson

Could you also resend the original e-mail with a new request please? Not sure what Yvie needs for her paperwork. :lol: Also she might check the e-mails faster than checking back here.

Hi, my sister emailed asking for a refund over a month a go after the date of the event was changed again and the person replied saying they had to get permission or something then we've not heard anything else from them, I just want my money back can someone please help :(

okay I'll try again thank you :)

hello again, my sister emailed again about a week ago, her name is Lucy Wilkins could you please confirm that are recieving her emails?

You could also e-mail info@showmastersonline.com to have them check. But none of the mods can do this I'm afraid.

Edit because I had the wrong event. Yvie is doing ME orders of course.

Edited by Queen_Sindel

yeh that's the address she's been emailing guess we'll just keep trying, thanks for your reply