Refunds started yet?

abstractharmony

Refunds haven't been sent yet, unfortunately I've just been too busy with the events coming up in the next few weeks to be able to get them done. I hope to make a start as soon as possible and I'll keep you updated when I'm able to do so.

Thanks for your patience so far :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Yvie,

I haven't had any response to my e-mail regarding a refund for RTME. It was sent to info@collectormania.com on 4th October. I've just re-read my e-mail though and it's a bit garbled. Please can you look into it and issue a refund.

Thank you, Liz Dawson

Hi Yvie,

I haven't had any response to my e-mail regarding a refund for RTME. It was sent to info@collectormania.com on 4th October. I've just re-read my e-mail though and it's a bit garbled. Please can you look into it and issue a refund.

Thank you, Liz Dawson

Could you also resend the original e-mail with a new request please? Not sure what Yvie needs for her paperwork. :lol: Also she might check the e-mails faster than checking back here.

• 6 months later...

Hi, my sister emailed asking for a refund over a month a go after the date of the event was changed again and the person replied saying they had to get permission or something then we've not heard anything else from them, I just want my money back can someone please help :(

• 2 weeks later...