Latest Guest Announcement - SEAN MAHER

Massive Events

Do you guys think Sean is our last guest or do you think there's gonna be a fifth one?

My gut instinct is that there will be one more guest announcement, probably in a week or two. Now that we've got Sean, though, I wouldn't be too disappointed if I was wrong. :headscratch:

I hope there is another guest, im really happy with the line up like but i would like another guest. i have noticed that they have removed the 'TBA' notice of the website though

Doesn't necessarily mean anything... the Hub7 page didn't have a 'TBA' bit on it before the latest guest for that was announced... I think they only put 'TBA' slots in until they get to 4 guests (since that's the minimum number they always try to have)

Oh i didnt know that, thanks for clearing that up =]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doesn't necessarily mean anything... the Hub7 page didn't have a 'TBA' bit on it before the latest guest for that was announced...
Quite right. The number of TBA slots are not necessarily an indication of the final number of guests that will be in attendance.

I think they only put 'TBA' slots in until they get to 4 guests (since that's the minimum number they always try to have)
I like that theory. Just don't look at the current Chevron 7.7 site ;)

Doesn't necessarily mean anything... the Hub7 page didn't have a 'TBA' bit on it before the latest guest for that was announced...
Quite right. The number of TBA slots are not necessarily an indication of the final number of guests that will be in attendance.

I think they only put 'TBA' slots in until they get to 4 guests (since that's the minimum number they always try to have)
I like that theory. Just don't look at the current Chevron 7.7 site ;)

speaking of chevron 7.7, Natalie French from 'Teachers Pet' is making an appearance there =]

• Moderators

Decided I'd better watch Firefly before Hallowhedon after this guest was announced - WHY haven't I watched this before? I truly am a disgrace of a Whedon fan.

Should be interesting to meet him.

I did this before HW2. have watched it again multiple times since. How I'd been missing it I don't know

Decided I'd better watch Firefly before Hallowhedon after this guest was announced - WHY haven't I watched this before? I truly am a disgrace of a Whedon fan.

Should be interesting to meet him.

I did this before HW2. have watched it again multiple times since. How I'd been missing it I don't know

Definitely. I'm annoyed at myself for not having watched it before. It's amazing.

Really looking forward to meeting Sean Maher now :)

Definitely. I'm annoyed at myself for not having watched it before. It's amazing.
I experienced the same thing in 2009 when I finally watched Firefly. After Collectormania 15. The event that Nathan Fillion attended. The event I didn't meet him at :D

I experienced the same thing in 2009 when I finally watched Firefly. After Collectormania 15. The event that Nathan Fillion attended. The event I didn't meet him at :whistling:

Doh! Gutted.

Firefly is a world of awesome - how did we manage to go so long without it?

i cant believe that he is coming after he had to cancel for another event, my aussie pal met him and got a signed auto and pic for me, but it wasnt the same! altho i did appreciate the thought. will be lovely to see him at last.