Unwell crew

du_berg

I just wanted to make sure the 2 crew members who were taken ill are okay!? I was really concerned, and thought a lot of the attendees were really inconsiderate. I hope they are both doing better. Please could someone let us all know if they are any better? Thank you xxx

Heard someone talking about this and while I can't speak for anyone as I don't know the details the impression I got was that it was dehydration or something like that. Totally understandable if that's the case given how hot it was at times. And when you're busy it's easy to forget to drink enough water/eat properly.

My sincere apologies if it's anything more serious but that was the impression I got. I know I brought a few bottles of water with me but soon got through those and had to buy more. Eating something salty can also really help as you lose a lot of salt when it's that hot and taking more can help you feel better.

Anyway, hope anyone affected is ok now.

im not surprised with the retards who constantly crowded the tables without moving, even times when there were NO PHOTOS in front of them, this caused the circle to stop moving and causing havoc.

Dealing with the general public in such awful conditions mustve been terrible.

The two girls were taken out and were back on thier feet after a while.

Glad to hear it... Also, I think you deserve a shout out. I really appreciated your helpfulness with certain people today.

Thank you Kris, it was a stressful time for all who were waiting for pics

I just wanted to make sure the 2 crew members who were taken ill are okay!? I was really concerned, and thought a lot of the attendees were really inconsiderate. I hope they are both doing better. Please could someone let us all know if they are any better? Thank you xxx

Thank you for starting the thread because I was actually wondering (and hoping) the same thing: if both were okay. I was there and have seen one being helped out of the room a little bit later, but that was really impressive to see and got me really worried. I am glad to hear they were both feeling better a little afterwards.

Thanks for those two ladies for doing their work so heartfully. Really hope they were better and okay in no time.

I do not know about any other table, since I had only the David Tennant photoshoot done (and therefore cannot speak for any other), but I wanted to congratulate the staff at that table for all their hard work on the day, in such conditions and with the people packed up around the tables the way they/we were ("we", as I got back and forth in and out of the queue). You have done an outstanding job and thank you for that.

Both the girls were fine and after being checked out thoroughly by the centre medics were chaperoned home by other members of crew. I'm sure they will appreciate your concerns. It was hot and stressful and despite my begging these two to sit down and take a break they were so concerned that people get their photoshoots back they wouldn't stop.

I'd like to say that kind of spirit ran to ALL the crew working in that area and I'm very proud that they all stayed calm under pressure and heat and did their best.

That is excellent news to hear. And the fact that they wanted to keep up nonetheless to have us satisfied with getting our pictures ASAP only adds to the merit of that specific team. I'm just sorry it came to that. As a result I hope they (along with everyone else in their own time) caught on much well deserved sleep and calm time. Talking to one of the ladies at that table (on Sunday), she mentionned to me she only had a COUPLE of hours sleep the night before and having that in mind + the thought of them working probably all day just enhanced my appreciation for the work the staff of this whole event put through. You have a fine team, SM. Thank you everyone.