Autographs?

fifi

You can definitely pay in cash. You can pay cash at the guest tables (or at the cash table in the queue for the busier guests).

I would recommend trying to get as many £5 notes as possible, as this makes it easy for the crew dealing with cash, as £5 notes are often in short supply.

If you choose to pay by credit/debit card - you will need to pay for 'autograph vouchers' at the Organisers desk. There is more likely to be a long queue for this, especially early in the morning.

Hi

So as a newbie. Just so that i've got this right. You get a Virtual Ticket as soon as you get in then if you want to pay cash for the autograph you wait until your number is called, queue and then crew take the money from us half way down the queue? So do you have a different VT for each guest autograph you want? Thanks

Yes, you need one VT per guest, so you will have to go to each of the different guests' areas to get the tickets first (and it's one VT per person, btw :P) When your number is called, you pay the crew member for the auto(s), pick your photo if you're taking one then get the sig.

Thanks sazzra. So by photo, do you mean what we are getting signed? Do we have to buy a photo there. I take it there are merchandise desks where we buy these photo's near the autograph areas? I take it we only need a VT for autographs. I have purchased Photo's on line. Is that correct? I have read the walkthrough but you know what i still get a bit confused. Its just cos its my first time. Theres alot to take in! Lol

So you pay the £6 entry fee online then once you get in you have to go to a desk and ask for an autograph for say Evanne Lynch and they give you a number. then when you hear your number get called out you go to the que, then you pay when you get to the front or if its busy the desk will be in the middlish of the que and you can choose a photo to be signed thats included in the £15. then you get it signed? is that right?

And if you want a photo you have to either pay online or wue up once you get there to pay but it will be a long que?

So you pay the £6 entry fee online then once you get in you have to go to a desk and ask for an autograph for say Evanne Lynch and they give you a number. then when you hear your number get called out you go to the que, then you pay when you get to the front or if its busy the desk will be in the middlish of the que and you can choose a photo to be signed thats included in the £15. then you get it signed? is that right?

And if you want a photo you have to either pay online or wue up once you get there to pay but it will be a long que?

Let me explain this.

You can either by the entry fee online or on location. When you have paid the entry fee, you move to the autograph area and find your guest. Depending on the queue, you might be given a VT (virtual ticket). On this, there is a number. You wait for your number to be called up then you get into the queue. As you pay, you get to choose a photo to get signed (which is included). Unless there is a sign with "no posed photos", you can ask to have a photo taken with the guest at the table. Otherwise, you can pay to be a part of the photoshoot. In that case, you can buy that at the convention.