Map of event

Any idea where the cloakroom is? Thanks

Just copying this from QS from last year:

Yes. there's a designated cloakroom which is run by the venue. When you enter the hall it's at the right side of it, next to one of the food places. Turn right, walk until you're at the wall and then walk along until you see the sign.

Last year they charged 1 pound for clothing items and smaller bags and 2 pounds for large ones.

Any idea where the cloakroom is? Thanks

The bottom left corner of the picture.

Cheers guys :thumbup:

Is there also a coffee shop or a restaurant? In the map I can't see where I can get a coffee or I can eat something .....

There's a few shops/bars inside where you can get snacks, drinks and stuff. Outside Earl's Court there are many fast food chains and coffee bars, so lots of options and places to get a coffee.

Is there also a coffee shop or a restaurant? In the map I can't see where I can get a coffee or I can eat something .....

Assuming they haven't moved, the food/drink place can be found along the wall to the left of Photo Area A, as you look at the map.

Assuming they haven't moved, the food/drink place can be found along the wall to the left of Photo Area A, as you look at the map.

thank you very much

:jason:

I can't see any loo's, or windows, or dustbins, no plants either (I like a bit of foliage) :D:D

That's because the map isn't to scale and they didn't have time to color it in. ;)

I can't see any loo's, or windows, or dustbins, no plants either (I like a bit of foliage) :D:D

That's because the map isn't to scale and they didn't have time to color it in. ;)

it's a very rational answer!

;)

Edited by chiara72

is there a list of merchandise stalls anywhere? I'd like to know whos likely to be selling merch so i can warn my bank card in advance! : p

No, sorry. Those are never published in advance.

Anything specific you are looking for? There's a couple of dealers who are always around, so you'd at least have a warning you are likely to find something. :(

Where's the Gold Pass rest room on the map?

Spoke to someone at the event (with a yellow shirt).

It wasn't open Friday night, but, from the directions given, the room is by Photo Area C?

Cool. Thanks for finding out. I forgot to ask but assumed it probably wasn't necessary for tonight. After just a couple of hours there tonight I think I might be making use of it quite a bit :)

It wasn't open Friday night, but, from the directions given, the room is by Photo Area C?

Cool. Thanks for finding out. I forgot to ask but assumed it probably wasn't necessary for tonight. After just a couple of hours there tonight I think I might be making use of it quite a bit :)

With all the queuing, you're still going to need a rest.

With all the queuing, you're still going to need a rest.

Getting too old to stay on my feet for hours at a time :) then again I intend to go to a few talks so that'll be a nice sit down too. Going to try and get most of my autos as early as possible so there will be time for having a rest later on.

Apologies to @tootall - I went too far and ended up at the back of Earls Court.

Too Tall saw me, and said that I shouldn't be here. Thought I'd feel the full wrath of Too Tall but he kindly directed me to the right place, which was, by Photo Area C (should really remember my own posts -doh!)

Too Tall saw me, and said that I shouldn't be here. Thought I'd feel the full wrath of Too Tall but he kindly directed me to the right place, which was, by Photo Area C (should really remember my own posts -doh!)

I found it after walking right past a few times and not reading the sign properly. Used it for lunch. Was quite nice to get out of the crowds and relax for a bit. Although I have to say, despite it being incredibly busy I didn't really have too much trouble getting around.

I found it after walking right past a few times and not reading the sign properly. Used it for lunch. Was quite nice to get out of the crowds and relax for a bit. Although I have to say, despite it being incredibly busy I didn't really have too much trouble getting around.

I did.

I was afraid to lose my place in the photoshoot queue if I left to go an use the gents. So held on.

As soon as I was done, I tried getting to the gents as fast as I can.

It was painful :thumbup:

Too many people, walking slow or looking at stalls, blocking paths etc.

Anyway, great day nonetheless