We have had guest maps posted on the forum the day before some events (eg, CM London 2009), and they were very helpful. When people are confident about where they're heading, people are less likely to be trampled in the rush for VTs.

Here's the old CM London thread, complete with a guest map.

More of this sort of thing, please. :D

I agree

I will be strolling around looking the thursday before ;-)

I think the map plans for lfcc are still being finalized.

EC2 is simpler than MK or olympia. so ppl shouldnt worry too much

We have had guest maps posted on the forum the day before some events (eg, CM London 2009), and they were very helpful. When people are confident about where they're heading, people are less likely to be trampled in the rush for VTs.

I am guessing that the map for CM London was posted because it were two floors used. Like rob has said, EC2 is much simpler.

Just walk straight through the hall, that's where the area with the bigger guests will be. There's two smaller areas (one used to be at the right side when you enter and then there was another on the left after the talk area), but those guests were not usually on Virtual Tickets.

If a guest has a special area (like I imagine Karen) this one also should be at the far end of the hall, either left or right from the main signing area.

The main guests have usually been in the same area at LFCC which has been handy. Usually the opposite wall to the entrance at all the ones I've been to, am hoping it's pretty much the same next weekend.

Can you imagine if they decided to put every guest in a different area of the hall and didnt say who was where, lol! It'd be pot luck as to who you'd find first.

• Showmasters Admin

The main guests have usually been in the same area at LFCC which has been handy. Usually the opposite wall to the entrance at all the ones I've been to, am hoping it's pretty much the same next weekend.

Can you imagine if they decided to put every guest in a different area of the hall and didnt say who was where, lol! It'd be pot luck as to who you'd find first.

All the guests will be in "roughly" the same area. i.e. head towards the back wall and you'll see everyone. There is no intention of playing "hunt the guest".

All the guests will be in "roughly" the same area. i.e. head towards the back wall and you'll see everyone. There is no intention of playing "hunt the guest".

Hunt the guest sounds like a bizarre name for hide and seek.

• Showmasters Admin

Hunt the guest sounds like a bizarre name for hide and seek.

No, that would imply the guest was hidding.

In this case the guest is free to run about the hall, but they have to carry their name board above their head. If you catch them you get an autograph.